PDA

View Full Version : Most hated

Hylas
Jun 19th, 2002, 03:05 PM
What's your most hated anime character and why?

I hate many characters, and I think they're unbearable, but at the moment I feel that the most hated is Hikaru from Rayearth. My god, that girl is so stupid! And she acts as a brave knight, which is the worst aspect of her character! I cannot stand when she talks or when she moves... I was watching Rayearth again, because I was never able to see the whole series before, but also this time I could't watch the whole thing because she so damn annoying! :mad:

Cannibal Clown
Jun 19th, 2002, 03:51 PM
I remember a thread like this.I think I made it. I'mnot sure.

Anyway,my most hated character is Mihoshi, from Tenchi. She's just so stupid and annoying. And along with her I also hate Cathrine, from Gundam Wing. Stupid b*tch always getting in the way, and acting like such an ass! I want to jump in anime land and kill 'em both off!

BlackHeartedKing
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:03 PM
All the people from pokemon because pokemon is stupid and I hate it almost as much as I hate school.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:13 PM
How can you hate all of the characters from pokemon. Some of em are too cute to hate. And even Ash has his strong points. Evaluate your reasoning before you diss pokemon.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the show at all. I don't watch anything aired on TV. Unless it's the adult swim. It's all too childish. Especially the way they edit everything on toonami, WB, and fox. It's pathetic. But don't go picking on pokemon like that. They have a few good points to themselves.

Pu the Owl
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:14 PM
Agree with CC: Pokemon characters to me were not so unbearable after all. Some of them were pretty decent.

And Hylas, I hate both Hikaru and Fuu from Rayearth, as I really hate the whole show. But to tell the truth at the moment they're only close seconds to the character I hate the most, which is Tsubasa from Kare-Kano. I've never seen someone so dumb in a show that I like! Yes, because I like the series very much, but I can't stand her! She's the kind of girl you want to slap in the face and hit with a brick on the head! I don't even find her so funny (that is supposed to be her role I guess...). The only funny thing about her is the weird relation she has with Yukino, which is a brilliant aspect of the series. Brilliant only because Yukino is an amazing character, not thanks to Tsubasa though...

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:19 PM
Well, I'm still new to anime, but one of the character I hate the most in the entire universe of anime that I have seen so far is Krilin from Dragon Ball Z.

He's the most pathetic loser I have even seen in my entire life !

See ya ! :D

merylsilverburg
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Fortune
Agree with CC: Pokemon characters to me were not so unbearable after all. Some of them were pretty decent.

And Hylas, I hate both Hikaru and Fuu from Rayearth, as I really hate the whole show. But to tell the truth at the moment they're only close seconds to the character I hate the most, which is Tsubasa from Kare-Kano. I've never seen someone so dumb in a show that I like! Yes, because I like the series very much, but I can't stand her! She's the kind of girl you want to slap in the face and hit with a brick on the head! I don't even find her so funny (that is supposed to be her role I guess...). The only funny thing about her is the weird relation she has with Yukino, which is a brilliant aspect of the series. Brilliant only because Yukino is an amazing character, not thanks to Tsubasa though...

Hmmm.....is Tsubasa the main character in Kare-Kano? If so, then I had a feeling she would be annoying even though I've never seen the series. From the description of your thread on Kare-Kano, she sounded pretty annoying to me, but since I never saw it, I didn't want to go off and say anything. :heh: Anyway, I also agree about the Pokemon thing. Though I've never seen it and probably never will, it's still an anime and has their strong points. For my most hated character would have to be: Mei Ling from Cardcaptor Sakura (dumbass b*tch!), Hikaru from Magic Knight (very pathetic for a main character), sometimes the entire Ranma 1/2 cast (don't get me wrong, the anime is good, but the characters can become very irksome) and that's about it. There's probably more, but I can't think of all of them at the moment. :D

JC Denton
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:27 AM
i hate Yamcha with a passion, nothing against the guy, but he is such a whimp, you need to hate somone and sometimes aits as if he has "hate me" written all over his head, some of his comments are really bad, yep i hate him.

i also hate misty from pokemon because she is so bossy, i wouldn't mind if she got something right onece in a while. but she doesn't.

i like krillan he's well good, hes funny plus he is stronger than yamcha,
on a scale from yamcha-10 he is about yamcha x5.

some people from pokeman are alright though.

Pu the Owl
Jun 20th, 2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Hmmm.....is Tsubasa the main character in Kare-Kano? If so, then I had a feeling she would be annoying even though I've never seen the series.

No, Tsubasa is not the main character of the series. The main character is Miyazawa Yukino, who is a lot better than Tsubasa IMO.

merylsilverburg
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

No, Tsubasa is not the main character of the series. The main character is Miyazawa Yukino, who is a lot better than Tsubasa IMO.

Ah, ah! Gomen nasai.... *bows deeply then runs away* :D

Cannibal Clown
Jun 20th, 2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
Well, I'm still new to anime, but one of the character I hate the most in the entire universe of anime that I have seen so far is Krilin from Dragon Ball Z.

He's the most pathetic loser I have even seen in my entire life !

See ya ! :D

Ahhh, Krillin's one of my favorite characters from that show. How dare you say that about him. He's awesome.

Ruby Moon
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:19 PM
This will be a really biased opinion, but I hate Kenshin Himura. I find him boring and too much stereotyped. I don't like him, and that's the cause I don't like the "Rurouni Kenshin" series either.

Black Heart
Jun 21st, 2002, 09:12 PM
Can't stand Usagi anymore...The way she moves around gives me shivers >__<

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 22nd, 2002, 08:35 AM
What ? How could you say that Cannibal !
He's the weakest, most irritatin' lil man I have ever seen... :laugh:

He think he's helpin' the others, but as soon as he gets hit one time, he's out for the entire fight... he has no real use. :laugh:

I simply don't understand why he keeps doin' whatever he's doin'... :D

Cannibal Clown
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:04 PM
So what if Krillin can't fight. He's still cool. I like his chgaracter, personality, he brings comical joy to the show. Don't compare him to the others by way of strength, but as another part of the series. Like what would the show be like without him. He has his good qualities too.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:10 PM
Nah ! I don't even find him funny... 'pathetic' suits him better :laugh:

Miki
Jun 22nd, 2002, 08:12 PM
I can't stand the whole DB/Z/GT cast.
And Sailor Moon cast, especially Ami and Makoto.