PDA

View Full Version : Metal gear cheater or not???

RobHardo
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:54 PM
i didn't need a strategy guide did you?

Ice Cold
Jun 19th, 2002, 03:16 PM
I don't really have the money. Besides, I can just ask someone from these forums and get the cheats.

Sid554
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:50 PM
I don't see what you would need a strategy guide for.
The game's objectives are pretty straight-forward.

Beretta55
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:13 AM
its pretty easy to do so i dont need one.

Ice Cold
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:28 AM
I don't thinki've ever bought a guide before. Need the cash for games.

MakgSnake
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:50 PM
No I Didn't Use The Strategy Guide, But I Have It.. I Bought The BOOK For My Collector's Item. Got A BIG MEGA Poster. Woohoo!! :D

But I Remember I Used Internet Guide To Kill "Psycho Mantis"... Man That Guy Was True Satan. And Probably Because It Was My First PsOne Game I Played!.! In 1998!

Frozen
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:38 PM
I never use strategy guides. From tiem to time I check tips on the internet, but those are to check out fun cheats like changing clothess on characters or stuff like that, AND THAT IS, AFTER I HAVE ALREADY BEATEN THE GAME.

I hate to get the things spoiled, is much more excitin, fun, and rewarding that you know you beated the game yourself, with out any assistance.

It is over understood that I have nnot used any strategy guide to beat any of the MGS. I even am careful not to see the spoilers in some of the threads.

Hylas
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:45 AM
To get the small thing spread around the game the strategy guide is good, but not to beat the whole game!
This goes not only for MGS games, but for all games IMO.