PDA

View Full Version : would it be impossible to get FFI

RobHardo
Jun 18th, 2002, 08:40 AM
would it be? ^

Evil Parrot
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:47 AM
You could download the rom easy enough, and if you check on Ebay you get the original cartridge version there now and then.

IcyMourdor
Jun 18th, 2002, 10:46 AM
Emulation may be a good chance for you. It is a good game.

kupoartist
Jun 18th, 2002, 01:13 PM
its actually easier than you probably thought here are all the options I can think of:

1 - Download a NES emulator, and the FFI ROM.

2 - Buy the original NES cartridge off E-Bay.

3 - Buy a Japanese Wonderswan Colour and the FFI remake thats only a few years old. But be forced to play this nice visual remake in full Japanese....

4 - Download a WSC emulator, the FFI WSC japanese ROM and a translation patch.... though all that can be a very hard lot to find (I did though ^_^)

- As a foot-note, I'd say that the last option, though hard is by far the best. NES music and Graphic are extremely hard to tolerate (Its novel for about 10 seconds) and actually spending your hard earned yen (^_^) on somthing you aren't going to understand is a little dumb....

Also, you may be intrested to know that FF2j (ie. the Real FF2, not FF4 as it was in the states) is also available for the WSC with Translation patches available.... FF4 may be available (better graphics than the PSX version ^_^) with FF3 still yet to be released (has a very good FF5 like Job System....)

Lastly, theres always the possibility that sitting on your butt for a while will result in the WSC FF Remakes being made available in English for the GBA... Just like Tactics....