PDA

View Full Version : I just bought a Gameboy Advance!

Mercury Shadow
Jun 17th, 2002, 07:34 PM
Good thing I got this cheap system! No one should miss out on this little bundle of joy... for only $70, it's more than worth it. I got the platnium version they just released and it looks sweet :D I only got 2 games because I didn't wanna spend too much money... Castlevania: Circle of the Moon and Gradius Galaxies (a shooter). Only $20 each! Castlevania is sooo addictive, but it's a tad dark.

By the way, any game suggestions other than Golden Sun, Zeldas, and Advance Wars?

Anyone thinking about buying a GBA, do it! On long trips and buying places like your grandma's house are taken care of for only $70 + games ;)

Beretta55
Jun 17th, 2002, 08:07 PM
yes a GBA sounds cool but me poor.

Esjay
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:25 PM
here are some great GBA titles:

Rockman EXE (Megaman Battle Network)
Rockman EXE 2 (MM battle network 2)
Rockman Zero (not out in north america yet)
Sonic Advance

that's all I can think of for now

KraftSLU
Jun 18th, 2002, 12:08 AM
There is some game out (or coming out) called ogre tactic or something to that effect that is supposed to rock. I'm going to pick up dodgeball advance, just because I loved super dodgeball on the NES and could never get enough of it!

Evil Parrot
Jun 18th, 2002, 03:48 AM
Super mario world, bomerman, breath of fire or maybe mario kart.

There are loads of other good RPG's coming out and yoshis island (mario world 2) has just been announced.

Black Heart
Jun 21st, 2002, 09:21 PM
I've just got one too and I think it's amazing!
The real problem with it is that this lil fellow is too addictive!

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:26 AM
My wife wants one but when we looked at them, she couldn't see the screen very good. Is it always that dark? Also do those clip on lights help any?

KraftSLU
Jun 29th, 2002, 02:33 PM
if you have a little bit of extra cash and some mechanical and electrical know-how you can to go www.portablemonopoly.com and read up about the afterburner lighting kit. Probably the best way to light your GBA, but it requires taking it apart. you can also look on the web and search around for pre-modified GBAs also.

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:25 PM
She wanted something portable for road trips.

x157anz
Jul 1st, 2002, 04:03 PM
Im selling my GBA , loved it for the first 4 weeks that i had it , now its collecting dust, just got bored of it :disturb:
(btw .... golden sun GREAT game!) :P

Female_Vivi
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:46 AM
I was thinking of buying one myself. But they are way to expensive here, about $109! And I'm also not shure if I keep enjoing the system because I nearly have time for my psone and pc :laugh:

But $70 is indeed cheap!