PDA

View Full Version : Best Strategy Game?

x157anz
Jun 17th, 2002, 04:09 PM
What do you think is the best strategy game?

eg, age of empires etc.

RobHardo
Jun 17th, 2002, 05:47 PM
I like Empire earth, C&C red alert 2, and star craft (empire earth created by the lead designers of age of empires

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:35 PM
go with RedAlert2 and Ra2: Yuri's Revenge..........very good story and more realistic than starcraft, love it

kupoartist
Jun 18th, 2002, 01:30 PM
Theres already a thread about this... but what the hell its long dead ^_^... In My Opinion, the greatest ever Strategy Game that simply craps on the rest etc. etc. is 3D spinny rotatey 360 degree 3D RTS Homeworld. Guess I like the idea of seeing a huge mothership getting torn into with Ion cannons, ejecting the helpless crew into the void and certain death of space....

Lost_myth
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:29 AM
Red alert2 and yuri's revenge are good, but I really don't play them. I can't remember the name of it something kingdom.... I liked that alot but I can't find it.

Rohamgh
Oct 22nd, 2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by the_artist
Theres already a thread about this... but what the hell its long dead ^_^... In My Opinion, the greatest ever Strategy Game that simply craps on the rest etc. etc. is 3D spinny rotatey 360 degree 3D RTS Homeworld. Guess I like the idea of seeing a huge mothership getting torn into with Ion cannons, ejecting the helpless crew into the void and certain death of space....

hey, thats really sweet! lolll, it goes really well with the pink an all ;)

The best game of all time? definately AGE OF EMPIRES!! and No. 3 is comin out soon...whaahaaaa.

A1

Rohamgh
Oct 22nd, 2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Blue3vilx
Red alert2 and yuri's revenge are good, but I really don't play them. I can't remember the name of it something kingdom.... I liked that alot but I can't find it.

Seven Kingdoms? or Total Annihilation: Kingdoms? both were good, but again AoE da bomb.

Beretta55
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:59 PM
i have to say star craft or C&C the oringinal.

sk8er_kyle
Nov 28th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Warcraft 3 is the best. It is the most fun.:ghost: