PDA

View Full Version : FFX International

DragonSphere
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:02 PM
Theres another version of FFX called FFX International which features a lot of extras, including a new ending taking place two years afters the original one. What is interesting about this ending is that it's actually a side-story to FFX called FFX Another Story: The Forever Nagi Festival. (Nagi Festival meaning the time between Sin's defeat and revival, a.k.a. the Calm) With a possibility of being playable. Confirmed characters to the side story are Yuna, Wakka, and Rikku.

There are also some new challenges in the game such as defeating new "Heretic" versions of the Aeons, and even a new boss called "Dea Richter". Along with this comes:
FFX promotion movies
FFX TVCMs
FFX Theme Songs (in Dolby 5.1)
Interview with Japan and US Actors
Square Previews: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XI, Square Masterpieces (WonderSwan Color), Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within Preview Trailers.

It will be realeased in Japan on January 31st. For screenshots, go here:http://www.geocities.com/chtang.geo/game011002.htm

jenova_jeb
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:02 PM
That looks sweet. I'll have to rent it when it comes out. I just hope I can use my old save game, cause I don't feel like playing through the whole thing again.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:44 PM
wow, where'd u get this info?

Soul Angel
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:51 PM
That looks pretty cool! :cool:

Spirit
Jan 31st, 2002, 11:14 AM
interesting, but is it worth our $40? probably not, but I'm sure europe is happy :D

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:00 PM
Since I'm a huge fan of the game I'll probably trade my old game for this new one, I'm still gettin the same game back so it's not really that big of a problem. But this whole conversation shouldn't even be taking place, all these new features should already be in the Final Fantasy that I have right now!

Soul Angel
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:23 PM
I've heard at GIA that this second ending could actually lead to a FFX sequel by how it goes! :eek:
And from what I've seen of it I think they could be right!

Here's the link to it but be warned because there are spoilers in it!
http://www.thegia.com/news/0201/n31a.html