PDA

View Full Version : Poll (MAYBE SPOILERS)

BlackHeartedKing
Jun 16th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Did Aeris deserve to die? Was it amusing when it happened?

Beretta55
Jun 16th, 2002, 12:39 PM
she really need to live cause she had the white materia that could save the planet.

Macceh^
Jun 16th, 2002, 03:33 PM
i know its only a game but why do you find it amusing?

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:16 PM
I don't know who heartless I'll sound but yes...I did find it amusing...because Sephiroth is the man and throughout that game every act of evil he commited made him cooler...so this act was a shock...but at the same time an act of total evil from Sephiroth...loved every second of that game

And plus I never liked Aeris so that was a bonus for me

happy_doughnut
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:43 PM
It was so awesome ! That was the absolute best moment of the entire game ! I was like : Again, again... do it again Seph ! Wo-O-ah ! :laugh:

IcyMourdor
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:40 PM
I was pissed. She was one of the strongest in my party the first time through. Oh well, its just a game anyways.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:42 PM
lol :laugh: I see Mena is a fan of gore... or just plain killin' :laugh:

Nevertheless, I agree with her... it was really cool !
I wish there were more things like this in Final Fantasy games ! :D

Kill them... Kill them all ! :evil:

BlackHeartedKing
Jun 17th, 2002, 04:04 PM
I found it amusing because Aeris is a *****. She pissed me off by being weak and stupid. I laughed like hell when it happened. So much that I turned it off (I had just saved) turned it on and taped it with the video camera. I don't care if she could have saved the world with the stupid materia. It's a freaking video game!

Pu the Owl
Jun 17th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Aeris' death was an amazing coup de theatre, but frankly, I didn't find it amusing. If you do, you probably have completely misunderstood the whole game o_O;;

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 17th, 2002, 07:32 PM
I understood the game perfectly...I understand how important she was to the story and how she played a key role in the game...it's just that I never really liked her...and Sephiroth is much cooler...

BlackHeartedKing
Jun 18th, 2002, 06:46 AM
Same here Fortune. I got the game in full. The only reason I found it as amusing as I did was because she was responsible for a recent battle for which I had not saved for a while. So when it happened I laughed like crazy. Sorry for the misunderstanding Fortune.

Black Heart
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:46 PM
I was sorry to se her go like this. I wanted a revenge after Aeris' death! :evil:
I'd have preferred to see Tifa die because she's the only character I don't like much in FF7, but I knew this was pointless for the game... :P

kupoartist
Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:39 AM
I was sadder when the Avalanche guys died, and when Yuffie didn't ^_^ (perhaps she'll redeem herself in Kingdom Hearts... though I doubt anyone dies in a Disney game ^_^)... but Aeris going was pretty sad as well... but then I don't really like many of the characters from 7 (a lot lack any decent development.), even if it is my second favorite...

Macceh^
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:04 AM
I found it amusing because Aeris is a *****. She pissed me off by being weak and stupid

if she was weak this is your fault. You should of trained :P

jbaseley
Sep 5th, 2002, 07:16 PM
her place should have been swapped with a sephiroth clone or something. That would have the game sooooooo much cooler with sephiroth in your party.

Macceh^
Sep 6th, 2002, 11:14 AM
Not in my opinion it would'nt. Lets look at it Sephiroth was possbiliy the MOST evil villan out of the whole series. Now imagine a Sephiroth on the alignment of good!?!?

RexNorton
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:51 PM
didn't bother me any

jbaseley
Sep 10th, 2002, 03:24 AM
Hey man its just a game and be honest most people think sephiroth is the coolest character in the game.