PDA

View Full Version : PS2 problem

lizthebest
Jun 15th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Okay...so I just got a new ps2...and I'm very excited!

hehe...

Uhmm...anyways, I had to get some extra connector bit for our dodgey old VCR....but I got that, and set it all up...plugged all the stuff in...(to the VCR)...and it doesn't work...
:(
I don't know what the problem is, because everythings plugged in to the right places, and stuff....
:confused:
We do have a dodgey old VCR and a dodgey old Tv....could that have anything to do with it?? Maybe with them not picking it up...I've ben doing channel searches trying to find it...but it still doesn't...:weep:

Does ANYONE have any ideas on how to fix this????

PLEASE help me!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz...

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 15th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Yes, i jus got mine too, heres a solution

GET A NEW TV!!!!!

Harry
Jun 15th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Hey Liz,

how old is exactly your Tv? And have yuo tried connecting the Ps2 directly to the TV instead of hooking it to the VCR?

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 15th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I don't think it's because your t.v. is too old lizthebest...

What exactly does your PlayStation 2 do when you try to start it ?!?

Ice Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Get an RFU Adapter and plug it straight into your TV.

It plugs into the spot were the antenna connects, the the antenna plugs through the adapter.

There is a slight difference in quality, but it's an old TV it doesn't matter.

lizthebest
Jun 17th, 2002, 03:32 AM
HOORAY!! :laugh:

Thanks guys...yeah and your all right....tv is too old....=p

BUT, I managed to fix it...had to do some tricky thing with the Vcr, switch it to some other thing and got it!!

hehe....very happy!!

Liz...

RobHardo
Jun 17th, 2002, 08:09 AM
well i can't say that i had that problem cause,,,,,,well i didn;t because this past christmas my dad go us a nice big screen jvc tv and dvd player, but try and get a new tv that has the audio(white), video(yellow) plug in things