PDA

View Full Version : Payne, Max Payne

RobHardo
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:21 PM
anyone played this yet, it's alright and all but th econtrols are ghetto fabulous but besides that it's great but i almost went to tears when baby payne died:roll: not but that i spretty grapghic though

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:04 PM
It's a cool game...the bullet time is sweet! But yeah this game is very depressing

JC Denton
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:47 AM
oh my god its payne!

a good game too short though, did you play on pc or ps2?
the controls on the pc version were pretty standard.

the graphics i thought were very good, but did anyone notice that max's facial expressions did not change and his face was constently screwed up,

plus the game was too easy, and i didnt think using pain killers as healing items seemed realistic enough, oh well, just as realistic as a medikit you use instantly i suppose, at least it is original.

i thought the storyline was good but some of the misssions seemed irreevivant to me and was mostly either get to the top of this building with a guy round every corner or esca[e from this building with a guy round every corner, i dont think they were imaginative enough with the missions, but it was a very addictive game which was very playable and easy to get good at, and in places you needed to use tactics, so i give it 87/100, overall i wou;d say it was worth playing but not buying, unless you got it really cheap because you only get about 7 hours of playing time, even if you do it slowly and save alot,

oh and bullet time was superb,

RobHardo
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:38 AM
nice reviw denton, but i played on ps2 and i am on the american dream where you shoot the guy and he runs away and jumps on a train what do i do after that jump from there to a train or walk down there???

Ice Cold
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:20 PM
I'm confused. What did you just say? :confused:

RobHardo
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:41 PM
geek I live in columbus ga i just saw under your avatar yo ulive in atlanta what part???

Ice Cold
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:54 PM
Whhaa??? I don't know what this has to do with Georgia.

Did you say it's your dream to shoot a man on a train. Is that a part of the game. I'm just simply lost.

Beretta55
Jun 15th, 2002, 03:50 AM
it was a good game i bought it cause i just felt like it and the bullet time was wicked awsome in my rateing system i give it a

9/10

Ice Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:15 AM
Are the graphics any good? Cause I heard that they weren't.

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:48 AM
Whats that game?

RobHardo
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:35 PM
well the graphics are relatively poor, max keep the same expression on his face the whole time and the graphics layout is like an N64 game but the plot is alright

Beretta55
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:20 PM
i dont care about graphics i still play some of my old nintendo games casue they have wonderful gameplay.

RobHardo
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:23 PM
that's true, for instense i havn't beaten majora's mask yet but that's because i don't want to finish i an dthen be done with it then it wouldn't be fun but i will finish some day cause i kno wi can beat it

AsylumEscapee
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake
anyone played this yet, it's alright and all but th econtrols are ghetto fabulous but besides that it's great but i almost went to tears when baby payne died:roll: not but that i spretty grapghic though

Learn to write, you freakin' idiot.

Beretta55
Jun 17th, 2002, 02:15 AM
dude what is your problem!!?

AsylumEscapee
Jun 17th, 2002, 02:47 AM
No problems here, buddy.

JC Denton
Jun 17th, 2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake
nice reviw denton, but i played on ps2 and i am on the american dream where you shoot the guy and he runs away and jumps on a train what do i do after that jump from there to a train or walk down there???

you jump on the train aswell, then just follow him until he dies, he runs away for quite a while after that i think i cant remember very well though,