PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Your Channel!

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Well......Did U Guys Know That Theres A New Channel Which Is Gonna AIR In April 2002, It'll Be Called "Media G4"....Something Like That I Am Sure About The G4! I Saw It On TV. And Its Gonna Be A 24/7 Video Games Channel!.! Dont U Think Thats Soooooo SWEET!!!!!!!!!! It'll Air In United States, I Hope It Comes To Canada Too!.! I Seriously Cant Wait For It To AIR!.! I'll Definately Get That Channel Through Cabel Or Satellite, Whatever It Takes!.! :D

UK Already Has This Channel "Games Network" Which I Think Is Amazing!.! But I Have A Feeling This G4 Would Be Something ExtraOrdinary. Lets Hope For The Best!.! April Is Coming Soon!.! And Quick! :D :D :D

BowevelJoe
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:46 AM
ah i have cable so ill doubt ill get this gaming channel...ah well...lol hopefully its a good channel and doesnt get cancelled in a week lol...

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 08:39 AM
Wow! Theres a video game channel coming.I already know there is extended play on techtv but there shows a little baised they gave halo a 5 out of 5 and mgs a 4 out of 5 because of a confusing story

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:35 AM
That Will to one of the coolest things ill watch it a lot i hope it does come out on cable by me:D :D

x157anz
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:17 PM
That will be awsome !!!
Gamenetwork adverts annoy me soo much when they go "Nows your chance to win a GBA and it goes on for about 30 mins :(,
lets hope it has none of them ;)

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by x157anz

Gamenetwork adverts annoy me soo much when they go "Nows your chance to win a GBA and it goes on for about 30 mins
Man Atleast U Guys Get A Gaming Channel, Ive Always Dreamed Of Something Like That!.! And In April It'll Come True!.! Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!