PDA

View Full Version : ps2 vs. gamecube

ludaman99
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:56 PM
ive seen a forum for the xbox vs. ps2 but not gamecube vs. ps2

and no im not trying to start anything i just wanted some opinions from a different point of view.

Cannibal Clown
Jun 11th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Well, I love the PS2, but I also think that the game cube is an excellent system as well. I haven't played many games for it yet, but so far there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it. The games are cool, the system itself rocks, and the little discs are cute looking. I'd still favor the PS2 over Game cube, but that's simply because I'm still hooked on PS2 as a newbie and I can't find anything that the game cube has that I can't top with the PS2. I feel that the GC is going to go far, and I'll probally get one myself if I get the money.

The graphics are sweet, and I can't say that it has anything over the PS2 department with that either, but it still makes a name for itself.

So when saying PS2 VS GC, I can't really decide. I'll just stay with PS2 because I've already got one of those, and if i begin to think there's something better out there, I might begin to think of trading sides. And I don't want that to happen.

Harry
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Posts like this are not accepted anymore. No Ps2 vs GC or Ps2 vs Xbox or GC vs Xbox threads, or you could be banned (read the announcement).