PDA

View Full Version : How many times do yuo play them?

Black Heart
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:12 PM
Usually, how many times do you play the same FF game? There's someone who plays the game only once, but really carefully, but there's also the player who likes more to follow the story and then play the game several times in order to obtain all the extras.

I usually play them at least twice, but it happened to play some FF game more than twice if I have the time and if I know that I still missed something.

RufusFF7
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:21 PM
FF7 is the only FF game i've been through more than once.... and that's only 2 times!

IcyMourdor
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:16 PM
Lets see:

FFIV: 15
FFV: 6
FFVI: 13
FFVII: 27
FFVIII: 3
FFIX: 7
FFX: 1 (still working on this one)
FFT: 26

I always replay these games. RPGs and FFs are the best, IMO. Those numbers are rough estimates, so no, I don't keep track of how many times i beat them.

happy_doughnut
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:49 PM
*looks at Mourdor's post* Woah...

Hmm... for me, it's quite simple. I play them twice.
Normally, I play it once. Then, I go through it a second time to get all the items, complete all mini-games and so on. After two times... I get everything out of the FF games. Don't get me wrong, I love them, I just don't repeat them so much.
FF8, however, is different. Since that is my most favorite game... I have played it 4 times. It took me more than 2 tries to get all of the cards and such. After the 4th time, I got everything though.
Now... I'm about to play it again just because I absolutely love that game.

On the other hand... other games like fighting, FPS, action/adventure... well, those I play like a million times :D

Rei
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:17 PM
I'm like Mena: I don't usually play them more than twice. The only exception is Final Fantasy 7, which I played 4 times more or less.

kupoartist
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:25 PM
hmm... i've "played" them all a fair bit... but I only complete them a couple of times:

Final Fantasy I : Played both WSC and NES versions. Completed neither
Final Fantasy II : See above
Final Fantasy III : Just played the NES version. Didn't get very far.
Final Fantasy IV : Played as FFII (FFIV Easy Type) through about 2/3rds of the game using an emulator. Brought anthologies recently and is now playing that (See Sig)
Final Fanatasy V : Played the FFV Rom, got to the Third World. The played the Anthology version. Got pissed off at Faris' speech. Guh. ^_^
Final Fantasy VI : Played FFIII Rom. Got V close to end on the PSX version....
Final Fantasy VII : Completed once, including getting all master materia twice, KOTR, Beating Ultima, Emerald and Ruby weapons.
Final Fantasy VIII : Completed twice: first time i didn't do Chocobo World, Doomtrain, Omega, Ultima and Leveling all Characters up to 100. Second time I did.
Final Fantasy IX: Completed Once, before I actually had a PSX (used ePSXe to play the entire thing through... v nice as well...) Did everything except Excalibur II...

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 10th, 2002, 02:49 PM
Only once or twice...the main reason why I love RPG's and the FF series is that sense of excitement you feel when something new happens in the story...I mean it's no fun when you know what's comin...