PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best lead?

IcyMourdor
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:22 PM
Who do you think is the best lead character of the FF? I say Cecil of FF4 because he can use both dark and light swords.

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:30 PM
Dunno why, but I felt like voting Terra. So that's my pick. She rocks anyway :D

jenova_jeb
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:46 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone already knows what I think ;) :p .

Hylas
Jan 30th, 2002, 03:25 PM
Cloud: he's probably one of the bestest character from videogames ever.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:38 PM
Tidus, his enthusiasm pumps you up. Come on, he's a celebrity!

Pearl
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:08 AM
Tidus is not that good for being a lead character.

I voted for Cloud: probably the best not only among FF games.

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:34 AM
I voted cloud because well he was cool and because he was against sephiroth

Spirit
Jan 31st, 2002, 11:10 AM
cloud, since you can look up to him, tidus was more like yuna's lackey...

Soul Angel
Jan 31st, 2002, 11:26 AM
I have to say Cloud for now until I find out what Tidus is like as a lead character

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 31st, 2002, 01:44 PM
Tidus was a good guardian. He stood up against a massive godzilla creature Sin, defyed a God and royally whooped Seymour, now thats a lead! PLus he was hella cool when playing blitzball!

Hylas
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:45 PM
Tidus is an annoying character: he's my least fave lead character ever in a FF game!
Cloud is a lot better!

Soul Angel
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:51 PM
I guess I will have to wait till FFX comes out over here before I can tell if Tidus makes a good lead character or not?

But to tell you the truth I think they all made good lead characters in their own certain way and how they delt with certain things in the game :rolleyes:

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:06 PM
Again I Havn't Tried All Of Em Except Squall And He Is One Amazing Character.....As Far As I Think!.! He Even Looks Amazing!.!

Pu the Owl
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:10 PM
Yes, Squall is a nice lead character, but in FFVIII there's another male character you should keep in mind : Laguna! Well, he's not the lead character, but he's one of my fave characters ever, so I just wanted to say it :D

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Well, he's not the lead character, but he's one of my fave characters ever, so I just wanted to say it :D
Dont Kill Me For This, But When Does He Appear In The Game......!.......I Havn't Played It For LONG So I Cant Remember Him, I Am Still On The First CD As Well!.! :(

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 31st, 2002, 06:50 PM
Tidus did have his annoying moments but all in all I thought he made a good leader. I'm halfway through FFVIII and I actually think Squall is annoying. He's not very enthusiastic and he's so quiet. It makes me mad, how am I supposed to be ready to to go into fights if he doesn't even want to. I hope he gets better later on.

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:14 PM
I say Squall because he's the main character form my favourite FF game (still have to play FFX).

Ruby Moon
Feb 15th, 2002, 11:52 PM
Terra: she's the only female lead character in FF games.

Universal_disaster
Feb 16th, 2002, 09:38 AM
i was gonna vote for cloud but then i thought he aint really one of those sensitive types and a purple suit! cummon! gives final fantasy some credit! he even dressed as a woman for christ sake!
but i voted squall, cos in the end he ended up sensitive and i felt well sorry for him cos he was dumped in a lil kids home!

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 16th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Tidus is still the man, he could royally whoop any lead