PDA

View Full Version : a story about a boy

Beretta55
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:33 PM
hey i felt like doing a messed up story here are the people jimmy,bob,nate,and joey.
(little jimmy is playing his ps2 and nate walks in) nate:hey jerkwad what you doing? jimmy:oh nothing jackass just playing my ps2. nate:no one calls me a jackass expect my mother!!!! jimmy:oh i forgot jackass!! (then bob walks in) bob:ew you guys are in a room together that means bad things will happend. jimmy:oh shut up you swampass!!! nate:yea.....what he said. bob:okay fine i will be nice and let you little guys together. (then joey walks in) joey:hey pricks how you doing. jimmy:oh nothing expect im going to kick your ass. nate:hey jimmy isnt that your mothers job? (nate,joey,bob start laughing) the end for now.

Hylas
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:05 PM
I hope you're planning to write a second part of this story.
I'd like to see what comes next :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:56 PM
I don't want to even bother trying to figure out how much of a waste of time reading that was. I think I just got twenty IQ points dumber. Oh well, it was interesting, to an extent, and I bothered taking time to post about it, so I'll give it credit there. And I have to admit that it had a bit of humor. But other than that, I don't think that there is anyhting intellegent to say about this monstrocity here.

I suppose I'll end this post off by saying "Better luck next time for writing something with a point to it."

RufusFF7
Jun 4th, 2002, 10:12 PM
I think I just got twenty IQ points dumber.

So what's your IQ now? If it wa 40 then it must be 20 now... That's the definition of an idiot (1-25)..... JK dude! :laugh:

We be watin' for part 2 baretta!

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Good Job!!!

Beretta55
Jun 13th, 2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
I don't want to even bother trying to figure out how much of a waste of time reading that was. I think I just got twenty IQ points dumber. Oh well, it was interesting, to an extent, and I bothered taking time to post about it, so I'll give it credit there. And I have to admit that it had a bit of humor. But other than that, I don't think that there is anyhting intellegent to say about this monstrocity here.

I suppose I'll end this post off by saying "Better luck next time for writing something with a point to it."

maybe if you read the top of my post i said i felt like doing a messed up story. just tellin you that i meant to do this.