PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil: The Discussion

Macceh^
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:36 AM
thought id start a thread, so us fans can discuss the whole ethics based around the series and even discuss the movie if you like :).

The first question I pose to you all is the old fave "which would you consider the best resi to be and why?"

for me its:

1. Code Veronica (original DC version)
2. Resident evil one
3. Resident Evil there
4. Resident Evil two
5. Resident Evil Gun Survivor

Many years ago up untill the release of code veronica the original Resi was my fave for the simple fact it was new, best plot and the setting was superb "Spencer Mansion". The one day i purchased a pre owned copy of resident evil code veronica for my dc and to be honest its been my fave sicne, I simly couldnt stop playing it, the story was engrossing, graphcis were lush, characters amazing alot of evocitivity involved in it and the OST was the best yet.

Ok theres my views post yours :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:59 PM
For me i love the RE series and everything about it.As far as my fav's i only have 3 that i really like

1.RE1 for the GC~game is beautiful,added story elements and new places to explore.The Trevor family in this one is explained more too.

2.RE2 psx~Great game,two disc with overlapping story line.Awesome enemy's and makes a great contribution to the Re series.

3.RECVX PS2~Dreamcast original with extra's including the awesome wesker report dvd to reveal extra details.

Little quiz questions for those hardcore RE fans.

Who is Lisa Trevor and what happened to her at the spencor mansion.

At what age was Alexia ashford when she joined umbrella.

Who discovered the original T-virus

How did the G-Virus come to be.

Beretta55
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:39 PM
my fav is residentevil 2 cause that one is just so awsome.

RufusFF7
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:10 PM
My first RE game was RE2 for PSX... It is also my fave RE...

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 6th, 2002, 06:43 AM
Well is anyone going to attempt my questions

Little quiz questions for those hardcore RE fans.

Who is Lisa Trevor and what happened to her at the spencor mansion.

At what age was Alexia ashford when she joined umbrella.

Who discovered the original T-virus

How did the G-Virus come to be.

Esjay
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:18 AM
1.Lisa Trevor was the daughter of the man who built the mansion. She was taken by Umbrella to be experimented upon. Unlike the other human experiments for the T-Virus though, Lisa did not perish. In fact, she lived longer than any of the human experiments. The Umbrella Scientists (Wesker included) continued to test variations of the viruis on Lisa. They decided to try the Tyrant Virus on her. Only a select few people injected with the Tyrant Virus would actually become Tyrants. Lisa became neither. The large amount of the T Virus in her body actually consumed the Tyrant Virus. Later she was executed by Umbrella Officials.....but you find her in the RE Remake....muhahahaha

2.I think Alexia was like 11?

3. William Burkin (sp) did right?

4.The G-virus was created by Burkin, (I can't think of a better explanation)

And my fav RE would have to be either RE3 nemesis or CVX. RE 3 has that cool Mercenaries game, and CVX is just plain fun to play