PDA

View Full Version : ayashi no ceres

Macceh^
Jun 1st, 2002, 11:23 AM
never seen this before just heard of it tell me.. Whats it about then?

merylsilverburg
Jun 2nd, 2002, 11:31 PM
Well, first, I'd say that you rent or download it first before you go and buy it. That's because I saw a little part of this series, but I didn't like it as much. It's not as good as Watase, Yuu's Fushigi Yuugi series, IMO. Anyway, basically it's about this girl who, on her 16 birthday her entire family tried to kill her. That's because she possesses the angry and vengeful spirit of the Goddess, Ceres. Okay, this is what happened: Ceres used to be a Goddess and live in Heaven and one day, she went down to Earth to take a bath in the waters of a lake. Well, this guy who is a fisherman saw her and no one is supposed to see her because she's considered "pure" and no human should see her. Well, she had this cloak which she needs to get back to Heaven and the fisherman took it. When Ceres went to get it back, the fisherman wouldn't give it back and made her marry him. Ceres had no choice; she wasn't able to go back to the Heavens, so she did marry him. They had children and so now, the main character, the 16 year old girl, has the vengeful spirit of Ceres, because she's strong enough to be able to allow Ceres to possess her. Sorry, I forgot the name of the main character...I don't like this series at all. :P Oh! And her twin brother has the spirit of the fisherman, so when their alter egos come out, the brother becomes in love with his sister, because the spirits possessed them. I hope this wasn't too confusing. It's basically a okay series, but not the best. You could give it a try, but I'd say still download it or rent it first....SUBBED! The dub can make your ears bleed. :roll: Anyway, if there's anymore questions, please ask, though I can't tell you what happened at the end because I didn't watch the rest.