PDA

View Full Version : MGS3 Wishlist

Esjay
May 31st, 2002, 03:55 PM
What do you want to see in MGS3?

I want...

Meryl as a playable character
The ability to move in FPS view (this will be in substance it seems..)
No Raiden
The return of Gray Fox
Even more techniques, such as strafing and dodging
More gameplay, less cutscenes and codec sequences
that's all I can think of for right now

Uchiha Sasuke
May 31st, 2002, 07:46 PM
Multiplayer.Different paths through the game,a lot of different endings.

GaseousSnake
Jun 1st, 2002, 03:47 AM
I want Meryl,no raiden, no online gaming,more of snake,Gray fox,Big Boss(well maybe as a ghost or in real life....:P )and i want MATRIX style like Max Payne but this time it should be like the real matrix time slow down and finally,MGS3 should be on the PS3.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 1st, 2002, 09:36 AM
I'd also like to see other cool bad guys, like in the previous 2 !
Any ideas who Solid Snake will have to fight ?

I know there is:
- Revolver Ocelot/Liquid Snake
- Patriots ?
- Vamp

But who else ?

Esjay
Jun 1st, 2002, 11:27 AM
oh, and I also want to see the REAL return of Liquid Snake, instead of him being Ocelot's arm, that was kind of lame and it would've been cooler if Liquid was the new Ninja. The Dogtag feature was cool, it gave the game a LOT of replay value, I hope they do something similar in MGS3. Maybe a level up system?...nah, that would be lame. I wouldn't want MGS3 on the PS3 because then I'd have to buy a brand new (and most likely very expensive) system just to play the game, I think it would be just fine if it was released on the PS2

GaseousSnake
Jun 1st, 2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Esjay
oh, and I also want to see the REAL return of Liquid Snake, instead of him being Ocelot's arm, that was kind of lame and it would've been cooler if Liquid was the new Ninja. The Dogtag feature was cool, it gave the game a LOT of replay value, I hope they do something similar in MGS3. Maybe a level up system?...nah, that would be lame. I wouldn't want MGS3 on the PS3 because then I'd have to buy a brand new (and most likely very expensive) system just to play the game, I think it would be just fine if it was released on the PS2

The ps2 wount be able to handle all what WE are expecting from MGS3.I still think that we should still wait for ps3.

Bhcdarkness
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:43 PM
i think there needs to be stuff like that first bullet snake dodged from olga's scout knife... that was sweet. and some more intense guns maybe... like an MP5. maybe more realistic aiming like the guns have kickback and you cant hold down the trigger or you wont be able to hit anything b/c of the kick. perhaps more intense "sweeps" of the rooms by the strike teams (if they even have strike teams in MGS3)

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:48 PM
I know this is (off subject) but when is Ps3 comin out, and will it play ps2 AND ps1 games on it?!

As for the topic, I would like to see

-Better GFx
-More Realism (like destroying tables, windows, doors, whatever u want)
-Less Talky talky, more shooty shooty
-the story actually conclude!
-online gaming!
-multiplayer co op missions
-Even better AI!!!!! (such as when u kill someone, and someone else sees, maybe they call back up and they try to save em and what not, and then everyone searches the area for the killer??) maybe thats askin for too much, but hey, that sure would be hella tight!

ghost86
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Hey Qjij-jijQ, i'm not saying you're wrong and i'm hopin you're not, but did u say vamp was gonna be in mgs3?:ghost:

RobHardo
Jun 30th, 2002, 04:20 PM
I want more game play cause mgs2 seemed more like a movie more than a game, and i want raiden to turn into jack the ripper like when he was a kid and then snake kill his punk a$$

MakgSnake
Jun 30th, 2002, 04:44 PM
Well I Want More and More Of SNAKE. And I As Well Want Meryl Back, But She Is Already There In Substance, But I WANT Her In..."The Actual Metal Gear Solid SAGA" U know What I Mean.. Right?

And I'd Want Raiden Too.........I Mean He Is In MGS Saga Now, So...Story Wouldn't Go Well Without Him......I Want Him Back, Well Not As A Playable Character, But In The Story.

I Want GreyFox...The REAL One... Niomi's Brother!.!

And Hmmm.......I DONT WANT The Game To Be ONLINE.

I Have Tons Of OTHER Things Too...But I'll Spit It Out Later....

RobHardo
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:16 AM
I think the game should be a two disk set, play as either the good guys or bad guys in their own adventure, that would be awesome

Ice Cold
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:24 AM
That would be awesome! Maybe play as Vamp and blow Raiden's head off! :ghost:

RobHardo
Jul 1st, 2002, 05:07 PM
that would be awesome then suck on his blood for about five minutes then piss on the body and dump it in the middle of a new york city street, haha just playin