PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry Fan Thread

devilmaydie
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:01 PM
All you DMC fans out there, this is your place. :cool:
Whether you are stuck and need help, or just want to make comments. I think Devil May Cry is the best action/adventure game ever made.:D

P.S. I have heard rumers about a DMC 2!!!

x157anz
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:05 PM
Everybodys talking about DMC!
I go to the shop to rent it and its allways allready lent out :( . All i have played was the demo you get free with RE . And the demo was amazing !!
So best play it before DMC 2 is out :)

devilmaydie
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:12 PM
WOW!!!:eek:
You've never played the actual version!!!
The replay value is exellent so if you have the $$$, buy it right away. Even when you beat the game there are all different modes of gameplay after.

Hard Mode
Legendary Dark Night Mode
Dante Must Die Mode
Super Dante Mode

In SuperDanta Mode, you can be in Devil Mode the whole time. Now that's cool!!!;)

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Should I Really Buy This Game...?...Or Should I Just Rent It!.!

I Really Dont Like Renting Games!.!.....So Should I Buy It?

DragonSphere
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:36 PM
With all the extra modes and stuff, I think it's a worthy buy.

nanjij
Jan 29th, 2002, 03:18 PM
im not sure wot mission this is but its the one just after u get sparda. anyway theres a bit where ure in this room and if u hit the thingy water fills the room up. i cant work out wot to do next anyone know please say, thank u!

BowevelJoe
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:56 PM
DMC2 isnt a rumor, its coming out at the end of this year lol, they were working on it before they finished the 1st one lol...

devilmaydie
Jan 30th, 2002, 01:58 PM
nanjij,
I have no idea what you're talking about. You will have to be more specific, but I'd be glad to help you.;)

devilmaydie
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:27 PM
O.k nanjij, I can help you:)
All you have to do is swim to the top of the room and look for a platform sticking out at the top. If you swim to the front of the platform, Dante should jump up automatically.

x157anz
Feb 7th, 2002, 01:28 PM
Ok im stuck on the boss on mission 3 after you fight those 4 skeleton heads :)

Do u have any tips on how to kick his ass ?

devilmaydie
Feb 7th, 2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
Ok im stuck on the boss on mission 3 after you fight those 4 skeleton heads :)

Do u have any tips on how to kick his ass ?

O.K. If you're talking about Phantom(the scorpian/spider) I can helpyou:D

Air Raid helps a ton in this battle. Jump on the back of the ugly thing and start hacking at his back. when your devil gauge is full, turn ito alastor and use Air Raid against him.
[if you dot have Air Raid, turn into Alastor and shoot him with your shotgun]
Repeat until he's no more;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 11:53 PM
Another good stragety is just to go in in devil mode take a few hits at him head and back off and shoot to build up your devil mode again.And just continue the process until he's dead

nanjij
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:27 AM
okay im stuck on a boss
its on around mission 20
its the slime boss 3rd time i think

*spoiler* where trish goes evil and fires at u

i keep killing him then he gets his health back then he kills me
can u tell me a wot weapon to use or a stragety

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:47 PM
I think the secret is just to keep the lights on and continue to attack the ball he reveals with devil trigger on,thats what i used

Diablometroid
Jan 2nd, 2005, 05:48 PM
Keep the lights on...fire with alastor devil trigger.

By the way:

Fire Scorpion=Phantom
Slime Monster=Nightmare
Bird=Griffin
Black Night=Nelo Angelo aka Vergil
Final Bosses=Angelform, Volcanic, and Trueform Mundus

Vic Viper
Jan 6th, 2005, 01:29 PM
wow this thread sooo old.. :blank:

Ebony&Ivory
Apr 3rd, 2005, 03:52 PM
DMC 3 is out ppl!!!!!!!! where have u all been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frust: :frust:

Vic Viper
Apr 5th, 2005, 08:06 PM
DMC 3 is out ppl!!!!!!!! where have u all been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frust: :frust:

http://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=8432

:mean:

Phenom
May 4th, 2005, 02:01 PM
I thought about creating another topic for DMC2, but since this is a fan thread, I'll just post it here.

What's wrong with DMC 2? I haven't played it yet, but I keep hearing it's bad and/or disappointing game.

Is it worth renting/buying?
Is it bad or were you just expecting more? (disappointed)
Would you consider it an average action game?

Vic Viper
May 4th, 2005, 02:17 PM
What's wrong with DMC 2?

horrible AI, Dantes Lack of personality, the story is stupid, combo system sucks, gargabe level design, i could go on and on ....

Is it worth renting/buying?

stay away from it

Is it bad or were you just expecting more? (disappointed)

BAD

Would you consider it an average action game?

below average

Phenom
May 4th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Ouch... That just took away all my plans to get this game in order to complete the trilogy....

Thanks... I'll take your words for it.

goodman
May 15th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Yeah i wasted money on buying DMC3 considering i probably wont ever play it again. Not the first time ive done that, but i buy games so rarely nowadays im sure i will get over it, lol... and yeah this thread is indeed older than hell...

merylsilverburg
May 29th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Yes, this thread is old, but since it's a "Devil May Cry Fan Thread" and not just specified for one of the games in the series, it's still acceptable to post current DMC game information, news, etc. here.

Speaking of which, you guys have heard about "Devil May Cry 4" by now, I'm sure. :cool:

Vic Viper
May 30th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Yes, this thread is old, but since it's a "Devil May Cry Fan Thread" and not just specified for one of the games in the series, it's still acceptable to post current DMC game information, news, etc. here.

Speaking of which, you guys have heard about "Devil May Cry 4" by now, I'm sure. :cool:

yeah ive seen the short footage. i cant wait to see what they do with DMC4. :lick: