PDA

View Full Version : Most Attracting Feature

MakgSnake
May 29th, 2002, 08:25 PM
In The Upcoming MEGA BlockBuster Game "Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance" New Features Are Being Introduced, Which Is Going To Be (Or U Think Will Be Ure) FAV Feature. What Excites U The Most? :)

Remember U Can Vote For More Then One Choice :)

Mercury Shadow
May 29th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Ahh man Makg! It's impossible to choose through all those... It took me a few minutes to decide that there can't be just 1 thing that attracts me most, it has to be all of them :) But things that stand out are the alternate missions, the HUGE soldiers in VR missions (that'll be sweet!) and switching Snake's and Raiden's roles in the game. I'm gonna be buying an Xbox this summer, so good thing I won't have to wait for the PS2 version (even tho i support ps2 more, i just can't wait)

MakgSnake
May 29th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Well Mercury, I Know Its Hard To Decide Thats Why Ive Given The Option To Select More Then 1 Choice In This POLL

Well I Know It'll Be Hard To Say This, But I Am Also Planning On Buying An XBOX (Not Because I Like That Machine) Just That I CANT Wait For The PS2 Version To Come OUT. Gotta Be The First One To FINISH Substance .... As Well. (In Canada Atleast) :D

And Ure Right.....Everything Rules In This GAME. My GOD....I Have Totally Gone NUTS.....!..! Please People Be Careful And Beware Of MAKGSNAKE.....He Was Once SANE. "WAS" :roll:

Mercury Shadow
May 29th, 2002, 09:07 PM
I didn't notice you could vote for more than one, so I chose the VR missions and alternate missions. Talk about gameplay! So, you're back in Canada now?

Esjay
May 29th, 2002, 09:28 PM
I have to choose the everything option...the whole enchilada. I can't choose just one extra, because they're all equally excellent

Uchiha Sasuke
May 29th, 2002, 10:14 PM
The snakes tales all the way!!!.

Beretta55
May 31st, 2002, 07:08 AM
i have decided and i say everything man.

ocelot
May 31st, 2002, 10:16 AM
what are "snakes tales" ??

Esjay
May 31st, 2002, 10:22 AM
5 extra missions which involve Snake. They even have dialogue. Also, Meryl can be met in one of them, and if I could only pick one thing, it'd be the Snake Tales