PDA

View Full Version : tokyo extreme racer 2 or tokyo extreme zero

macario
May 28th, 2002, 02:44 PM
I want to know if tokyo extreme is better on dreamcast or playstation2. I want to know every thing like what has better graphics, which one is funner to play and which one is better.
I want every little detail. :phew:

Hadoken
May 28th, 2002, 03:25 PM
I've never played the DC version. so i dont really know.
they both should be pretty much the same. but since the ps2 version came out after the DC version, i'm guessing it has just a few minor improvements.
btw, TXR2(DC) is the second title. i dont think its the same as TXRZ(ps2), which was a port of tokyo highway battle(also known as TXRZ).
I think they kinda got people confused with all the Tokyo highway/extreme racer game names.
which one exactly are you talking about? i'm getting confused now too.:roll:

neways, there is a game called wangun midnight coming out for the ps2. its looks pretty much the same as TXRZ but with better graphics and with characters.

macario
May 29th, 2002, 08:57 AM
what are you talking about.

Hadoken
May 29th, 2002, 09:02 PM
bleh, i dunno man. u got me confused now.
your title says "tokyo extreme racer 2 or tokyo extreme racer zero".
both of which are different games. I havent played TXR2, so i dont know if its any better than TXRZ.

macario
May 30th, 2002, 02:31 PM
ok listen theres txr for playstation2 and dreamcast.
I dont exactly know which one is on dc and which one is on ps2 all I know is that my friend is saying that there is a txr for dc and he says that its better than the one ps2. I want to know if hes right.:peoples:

Hadoken
May 31st, 2002, 01:42 AM
oh, ok.
i know wat u r talkin about now.
the Ps2 version is better IMO. I heard that they actually improved a few things on the Ps2 version. plus since the Ps2 version has been out for almost a year now. the price should be quite cheap.
There isnt slowdown or anything u should worry about. the game plays great. plus i dont exactly like the DC controller for racing games.
So i suggest u get the Ps2 version..

macario
Jun 3rd, 2002, 02:53 PM
got ya thanks buddy

a you and me are the only ones posting stuff here coolllllllllll
we can say what ever we want.............................................. .................................................. ........... cant think of any thing whats you favorite system hadoken

Hadoken
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:07 PM
PS2!! haha
yeah man. its just us in this topic!!
spam mania!! lol jk jk
well if u havent left us yet. hope u read this.
Have a fun summer man! and remember to pick up TXRZ for the ps2! hehe

macario
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:48 PM
nah am still here am ganna pick up txz for ps2.
my friend let me borrow it and I love it.
let me ask you something this is a total differnt question
do you think kingdom hearts is gonna be good because every one is trash talking it just because it has disney characters.
what do u think:peoples:

Hadoken
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:07 AM
hell no man. kingdom hearts is gonna kick ass.
dont mind the disney characters. thats just gonna give it a bit of a cheery mood. the game is supposed to be like threads of fate. which is a great game. so i am looking forward to it.

macario
Jun 5th, 2002, 03:13 PM
a is there gonna be a ps2.5 with the gfx of an xbox