PDA

View Full Version : How do you do your ps2?

Infernal Mass
May 28th, 2002, 02:16 PM
:laugh:

IcyMourdor
May 28th, 2002, 02:21 PM
I always keep it own it's side. Just easier for me to change games and do stuff.

BlackThornn
May 28th, 2002, 03:04 PM
:laugh: On it's side. Tried standing up once and the bloody thing fell over. On it's side it's easier to switch games and such anyway.

Esjay
May 28th, 2002, 03:04 PM
I keep it on it's side as well, when it's standing straight up, it can easily tip over if you don't have one of those holder things (no, I don't) and it's harder to change games as well. When it's on it's side it is MUCH more convinient

Rei
May 28th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Standing up: I've tried on its side but I had some DVDs working not so well, and after changing the position it all seemed to be perfect :)

BlackThornn
May 28th, 2002, 03:19 PM
Oh! Rei, you sicko! :laugh:

x157anz
May 28th, 2002, 03:29 PM
I voted for on its side but i change it now and then :laugh:
Soweee XD

i stand it up when i tidy up my room, because it makes more space for me to put stuff :P

Ossian
May 28th, 2002, 03:43 PM
Standing up it's the best for me.
I don't like the horizontal position.

Sword 4 Hire
May 28th, 2002, 04:15 PM
I have the hardest time putting the disks in when it's standing up so I lay it dow...it's much easier that way

happy_doughnut
May 28th, 2002, 04:19 PM
On it's side. I bought a stand and tried putting it standing up and it fell with a big thud :laugh: Boy was I scared! So now, it's flat on its tummy for me!

The Skum
May 28th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Normal position...the ps2 likes it that way! :D

Mercury Shadow
May 28th, 2002, 07:01 PM
man do I love to do my ps2 :laugh:

I have it horizontal... it's easiest to pop in games, and then I never have to worry about it falling over.

Frozen
May 28th, 2002, 09:49 PM
I have it on it's side, I don't have that thing to stand it.

Spirit
May 28th, 2002, 10:19 PM
on the side =P I just dont have the space to put it up >.<

Sartori
May 29th, 2002, 12:19 AM
I put mine on its side...

btw, I don't know why, but I read somewhere that it does some crazy shyt to your PS2 if you stand it straight up for extended periods of time. Don't know if that's true though. And I don't want to find out.

XD

Mercury Shadow
May 29th, 2002, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Sartori
I put mine on its side...

btw, I don't know why, but I read somewhere that it does some crazy shyt to your PS2 if you stand it straight up for extended periods of time. Don't know if that's true though. And I don't want to find out.

XD

Auctually, when it stands up, the PS2 can read discs a bit better. I popped in an OPM demo disc that was quite scratched horizontally and it didn't work... vertically, perfect-o.

Sartori
May 29th, 2002, 11:13 AM
aha.....i just remembered...the exact problem...

If you switch between horizontal and vertical during gameplay, it'll cause some serious problems. Even though I don't know why someone would want to do that.

I'm still not gonna use mine vertical, mainly because of the fact that i don't have my room setup to accomodate such a configuration.......XD

inamaize
May 31st, 2002, 03:15 AM
i used to stand it up (w/ a stand) but i heard you games etc can get more easily scratched and since getting a tv in my room, it now lies down, as it doesnt fit in the cabnet shelf compartment thingy ma jingy.

its cool to chnge possies though.

Lost_myth
May 31st, 2002, 07:18 PM
WOW! what an funny question. My stands as I play video games or watch DVDs.