PDA

View Full Version : Fav survival horror game?

Esjay
May 28th, 2002, 09:57 AM
Which of the many Suvival Horror games that are out now is your favorite? Mine would have to be RE CVX, and while it isn't half as scary as the previous games, it has exceptional graphics and gameplay to make up for the lack of scares

Killuminati
May 28th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Silent Hill 2. great game

Infernal Mass
May 28th, 2002, 11:42 AM
Silent Hill a classic, it was the most surprising game i ever played. When i bought it i didn't know what to expect, and recieved a masterpeice. Needless to say i still enjoy playing SH every now and again. i like the improvements they made in the sequal ,, except for one thing. I wish they had enemies w/ faster movement as in the first. For example the gargoyle type creatures that flew in from the fog..and the dogs that would jump at you.

x157anz
May 28th, 2002, 12:39 PM
Silent Hill 2. Everything about the game was sooo amazing. nuff said m8 :P

Beretta55
May 28th, 2002, 03:53 PM
yay im going to be diffrent i like residentevil the remake the best that game is just so wicked awsome.

Uchiha Sasuke
May 28th, 2002, 04:03 PM
I love all survival horror,everyone i played was sublime.But the best one right now it the Resident Evil Remake for GC

Andi
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:36 AM
Resident Evil Code Veronica X :phew:

Carlito
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:41 AM
Both Silent Hill and Silent Hill 2 are great games. They introduced new elements to the survival horror genre.