PDA

View Full Version : 2nd one(bleh)

Hadoken
May 28th, 2002, 01:48 AM
I had nothing better to do. so i messed around and ended up with my sig.
what do u guys think?
yeah, i know it looks dull. lol
not much detail either. but oh wellz. this is what happens when i work sleepy....:disturb:

neways, is the file size too big??
if it is, i could always take it out for u guys.

Spirit
May 28th, 2002, 07:05 AM
looks strange, but it has a nice image in it. If you could make it smaller and add more graphics it'd be good :D

Esjay
May 28th, 2002, 11:09 AM
it looks very nice (better than mine), and it's a great banner. The only real improvements that you should make to it is maybe decrease it's size a bit. Other than that it's perfect

merylsilverburg
May 29th, 2002, 05:30 PM
I like it. The outline of the neon blue and white makes the mecha character "glow" and the gray color you used is a calm color that doesn't overpower the blue and white. However, I do think you should add some more detail, like to the face.....also, maybe it's just me, but it seems somewhat blurry. If that's the way it's supposed to be, then it's cool. Terrific job, Had! :)

Rei
May 29th, 2002, 06:32 PM
I agree with meryl: the neon effect is fantastic! I think it's a really good one. And if you like to have a big sig, I don't fing anything wrong with it :D

happy_doughnut
May 30th, 2002, 12:31 AM
It's nice! It looks like a big rock with a happy face! mena likes it :D Seriously though, it's looking good Had. Nice job!

Hadoken
May 30th, 2002, 01:29 AM
thanks guys!
i think i will get rid of this banner soon though.
but only if i make sumthing new.
i'm think i might make it a bit comical.
like my avatar!
speaking of which. what do u guys think of it? hehe. that kat looks pimp.;)

Rei
May 30th, 2002, 03:49 PM
*looks at the avatar*
My gawd! The expression of the cat's face is awesome!

Lost_myth
Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:19 PM
Considering what the image is...umm I like it AND I
think it's really good. I like the typing too. Blue stuff is
really cool. Yay for u! I sooo very proud!;)