PDA

View Full Version : I need Help in MGS2!

Mercury Shadow
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Hello everyone,
I've been doing alright so far, but I seem to be stuck at this one point. I hope someone can help me...

I am on the second chapter, and I have diffused all the bombs except 1, I believe. The point that I am at exactly is where you get SENSOR B in the supply room where Stillman used to be, but now he is gone to check out the C4s at the base of one of the struts. After i get sensor B, where the heck do I go? I appreciate the help... Thanks :)

Reid
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:49 AM
After you get Sensor B you need to go and diffuse the other types of bombs, I believe.

But then again, I haven't played the game since November when it came out . . . sorry.
Don't trust me for sure, because my memory is quite shoddy.

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:49 PM
Ok, When U get The Sensor B........U Have To Go Where U Started Ure PLANT CHAPTER!.!

Remember....From Where U Start That Plant Chapter. ... Yes U Have To Go ALL THE WAY Down From The Elevator And Right Exactly Where....The Small Pool Was.....Behind The Pool There Is A Small Boat Type Thing. Under That Is The Bomb!.! Defuse It With The Help Of Ure Coolant Again And Head For A Surprise!.!

Have Fun!.! :) Anymore Questions Please Feel Free To Ask!

Mercury Shadow
Jan 29th, 2002, 04:57 PM
I finally found out what I was doing wrong, stupid me, I forgot about the C4 in the room where you have to drop down from the railing and get it behind those boxes! Thanks for the help Reid and MakgSnake.

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:25 PM
Anytime ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:21 AM
Whats the easiest way not to get caught by guards when playin of hard and extreme,because when you do espically in the big shell it can be one big hassle

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Whats the easiest way not to get caught by guards when playin of hard and extreme,because when you do espically in the big shell it can be one big hassle
Well....As Far As I Think......When Even U See A Gaurd, U Should Try Running Towards Him And Then Press "X" Snake Will Roll Over And Make The Gaurd Fall Down!.! That'll Give U Time To Run Away And Pass Things Easily! I Think!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Well....As Far As I Think......When Even U See A Gaurd, U Should Try Running Towards Him And Then Press "X" Snake Will Roll Over And Make The Gaurd Fall Down!.! That'll Give U Time To Run Away And Pass Things Easily! I Think!

Yeah the only problem with that is after they get up they call for back up all the time and in hard and extreme they chase you from room to room

snakmgs3000
Oct 26th, 2005, 08:45 PM
hi
I need help in mgs2 (Hard mode)
how i can destroy this bomb?
http://www.filehost.to/files/2005-10-27_01/032315_mgs.JPG
plz see this pic and help me