PDA

View Full Version : Inking or not inking?

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:56 AM
Here is another pic.
As you can see I'm not a great inker....

!? (http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/profile.jpg)

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:45 PM
Whats So Not Great About It!.! Its Think Its Extremely Neat!

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:36 PM
Thanks. Maybe the pic is neat as you said, but I think I still need to practise a lot to improve my inking skills :D

There are still lots of imperfections here and there :p

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Thats What I Meant Too.....What Is It There U Can Improve On.!. May Be Ure Not Mentally Satisfied With It! In Other Words, U Should Be! Its Super Neat!

Soul Angel
Jan 29th, 2002, 03:17 PM
Wow that's really good Fortune!
I like it, keep up the good work! :)

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 03:21 PM
Thanks Soul Angel, glad you liked it :)

Pearl
Jan 29th, 2002, 05:46 PM
Yes, it's so neat!
And he has an interesting expression on his face!

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Frankly, I didn't like very much his expression after finishing the drawing, but then I got used to it and now I don't care about it anymore.

Hylas
Jan 30th, 2002, 02:41 PM
I think the pic is good and neat. But if you wanna improve, you have all the time you need. :D

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 04:58 PM
I love the expression. It looks like he just got kicked in the jaw and his neck is slapping back.

Why don't you draw the picture from further away showing some dude, Or better yet, a really pissed off chick kicking his lights out.

i love it when people take drawings and turn them into something completely different.

Ruby Moon
Jan 30th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Wow! It's very cool! It looks like a manga image!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Man great art work,im going to have to get some of my pictures up soon so i can show you my stuff

Pu the Owl
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Why don't you draw the picture from further away showing some dude, Or better yet, a really pissed off chick kicking his lights out.

Good idea, I'll try it in another pic...this is only a close up, so it won't be wise trying to add other stuff!