PDA

View Full Version : Newbie with a question

Ice Cold
May 26th, 2002, 08:38 PM
Hey guys, I've asked this question at another forum but the forum only had like 3 members so it really sucked.

Anyway I am trying to save a few bucks and was woundering CAN A PS, PSONE GAME PAD WORK ON A PS2???

A repy would be appreciated, even if you just want to laugh at me:peoples:

Esjay
May 26th, 2002, 09:05 PM
*laughs at SleekGeek*

hehe j/k buddy :)

of course a PSone controller will work with the PS2, since both systems' controllers are identical. I hope that helps ya out :)

Ice Cold
May 26th, 2002, 09:17 PM
YOU ARE A GOD!!!

I have been getting frustrated with the pricing of certain PS2 accesories such as the $25 memory card or controller.

Your help has made my day. I love this forum and I love yo.... well i don't want to freak you out...(clears throat and shifts eyes about in discomfort)

Esjay
May 26th, 2002, 09:21 PM
XD I'm glad I could help you out man, I don't get called a 'God' very often XD. Unfortunately though you'll need a PS2 memory card to save PS2 games... >_<

I'm always glad to help you ^_^ don't hesitate to ask any other questions you may have

Ice Cold
May 26th, 2002, 09:25 PM
yeah i know:P

Another question -bare with my ps2 stupidity-

Tell me if i'm right: PS memory card works on PS2 but only PS Games? And a PS2 memory card only works on PS2 games.

Esjay
May 26th, 2002, 09:31 PM
that is correct.

do you have any other questions? :)

Ice Cold
May 26th, 2002, 09:40 PM
I don't think so.:peoples:

Well at least not at the moment. lol

but from now on i'll know who to ask for help. Thanks again.

Hopefully, I'll have a Ps2 within a week.(Now that I have my questions answered)

Since i don't now much about sony or there consoles, if you have any great tips or anything that would be useful I would love to hear it.

Esjay
May 26th, 2002, 09:47 PM
alright then :) always glad to be of service

Ice Cold
May 26th, 2002, 09:55 PM
how in the heck did you get those cool lookin pics next to your name, im talkin bout the small square one in the top left corner. (I like the one of snake) [That is snake isn't it] {My stupidity must be quite amusing}:peoples:

Esjay
May 26th, 2002, 09:59 PM
ok, go to your user CP, click on edit options and then click on change avatar, you'll get a list of public avatars to use. When you get 50+ posts you can upload your own avatars. This thread is getting kind of spammy so I'm gonna ask a mod to close it, if you need anymore help just private message me

EDIT-And yes, that is snake ;)

ludaman99
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Uh how do u upload images

I think im the stupid one here :roll: