PDA

View Full Version : Anime Download

Qjij_jijQ
May 23rd, 2002, 12:06 PM
Okay, another question...

I'd like to know if any of you knows a really good place to download anime movie clips and things like that... From as many different series as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance !

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 12:40 PM
I've found this one site where you can download 120000 images, 3500 movies clips, etc. However, since I've never used this site before, I'm not sure if you have to register and be a member in order to use the site. But here's the link:

http://www.bestanime.com

I hope this helps. :)

EDIT: Whoops. I forgot about the best site in the world to find different animes, however, only a few you can download depending on the series you're looking for. Here's the link:

http://www.anipike.com

I love this site because it has a huge variety of animes ranging from A to Z. I hope this helps. :)

Pu the Owl
May 23rd, 2002, 01:28 PM
If it's for movie clips ok, but I don't want to see here links for downloading whole episodes, ok? :nono:

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
If it's for movie clips ok, but I don't want to see here links for downloading whole episodes, ok? :nono:

I know. I'm not sure of the first link, but I'm pretty sure it's just video clips....I know places where you can download full episodes, but these two are not one of them. :)

Macceh^
May 23rd, 2002, 02:28 PM
happily pm me those meryl :D

Cannibal Clown
May 23rd, 2002, 03:18 PM
just go to animeclips. It has about twenty or more really cool clips of a good variety of anime clips.
And like Meryl said, anipike is probally the number one anime site on the net. It has every anime imagineable to look up. And sections of nothing but multi media sites to choose from.

Pu the Owl
May 23rd, 2002, 06:35 PM
Dear CC, I think you didn't understand what I said above...:mad:
Sorry, but I must edit your suggestion. And please do not suggest places or ways to download whole episodes anymore.

I don't think this forum is the right place...

Qjij_jijQ
May 23rd, 2002, 07:06 PM
Thanks a lot for the info !

Fortune, why don't you want people to post links to sites where they have full movies ? If it's such a problem, I'm sorry for askin'... :nerv:

Guitarshredder
May 23rd, 2002, 07:31 PM
Hey, I'm interested too!:cool:

Pu the Owl
May 23rd, 2002, 07:45 PM
Because downloading full episodes is piracy and being this a public forum, this is not allowed. The same thing goes for videogames, mp3s and softwares. :nono:

I bet you're smart enough to understand what I mean...

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Because downloading full episodes is piracy and being this a public forum, this is not allowed. The same thing goes for videogames, mp3s and softwares. :nono:

I bet you're smart enough to understand what I mean...

Don't worry, Fortune. I know what you mean. :)

Qjij_jijQ
May 24th, 2002, 07:09 AM
:confused: What ?!? I don't get it... ;) I'm jokin'.

I get the picture... After all, I am smart enough...

Cannibal Clown
May 25th, 2002, 10:19 AM
Okay, I understand where you're comming from, my bad. I'll be more carefull next time. Promise.

Frozen
May 29th, 2002, 11:39 PM
I think that if you guys want to share that information, you can just
PM each other and that's it. That way the links don't have to be published so there would be nothing bad to worry about, I think :D

BowevelJoe
May 30th, 2002, 09:40 AM
Ah, PM me some sites everybody!