PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on FFXII

Ruby Moon
May 22nd, 2002, 03:29 PM
Do you have any ideas on how FFXII will be?
I mean, do you think they'll come back, after the experience of FFXI, to traditional FF games style or not?
For sure FFXII ain't an online game (that's what I've heard...), but this doesn't mean they cannot bring some new elements, also taken from FFXI, in it.

kupoartist
May 22nd, 2002, 03:33 PM
well... um we know that it was put into production in December, that It won't be online, and that people are really gulible when it comes to FFXII news (that picture of the girl... I mean, why would Square create a main charcter with massive nipples for god sake :laugh: ). Apart from that the guy in charge (whose name i cant remember, but I think hes doing Kingdom Hearts...) is known for doing Very dark games.

Ruby Moon
May 22nd, 2002, 03:35 PM
Ugh! If he's doing Kingdom Hearts, well, I don't expect a dark game! :P

Sword 4 Hire
May 22nd, 2002, 05:33 PM
I expect it to be one bada$$ RPG!! As far as new elements...i'm sure they'll bring new things to the table...we'll just have to wait and see what they are exactly

RufusFF7
May 22nd, 2002, 09:05 PM
Well... FF12 is coming from the the peeps who developed vagrant story and FFt... So i guess that's a good thing. A dark FF game would be great, but one thing i love about FF games is the humour... Ff12 might lack that...

Beretta55
May 22nd, 2002, 10:03 PM
in ff7 i found that game fun and i think its the best and i liked the humour in it.

Qjij_jijQ
May 22nd, 2002, 10:20 PM
I really enjoy all the improvements they have made in Final Fantasy X and I hope they keep them all... I like the fact that you practically have all your characters from the start. It allows us to get attached more and it's also easier to give them better stories...

Maby they could put more than just "1" special party member... a.k.a. Kimhari(sp?). He's the only "non human" player you get to play and that's too bad...

Infernal Mass
May 22nd, 2002, 10:32 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if there were more emphasis on weapon customization as in Vagrant Story one of the best games ever made. I don't think the game will be online this time around.

RufusFF7
May 23rd, 2002, 01:34 PM
Hmm... I don't like getting all your characters near the beginning... I like Starting with 2 or 3 then meeting everyone along the way. I dunno... What does everyone else prefer?

The Boondock Saint
May 27th, 2002, 11:05 AM
FF12 is by the guys behind vagrant story and FFTactics. therefore, expect it to be VERY dark. they will also be taking over the next few FF titles after 12.

the guy doing KINGDOM HEARTS is not the same guy. kingdom hearts is being done by some of the people behind FFVIII and (i think) Brave Fencer Musashi.

it is NOT going to be online and (from the looks of screenshots thus far) will return to the "older" styles. that means, sorry for the futuristic fans.

that's all that's really been known or speculated upon... hope this helped.

Esjay
May 27th, 2002, 11:27 AM
It's gonna be awesome, that's for sure. If it's being developed by the same guys that made FFtactics, then this game will be great. I can't wait to see some screenshots..(does anyone have a link to some?)

Sephiroth
May 29th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Can anybody give any links to any FFXII pics. I seriously don't want to miss out.

kupoartist
May 29th, 2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Sepirhoth Uzuki
Can anybody give any links to any FFXII pics. I seriously don't want to miss out.

When they actually exist, I won't hesitate to post them ^_^