PDA

View Full Version : state of emergency

Beretta55
May 20th, 2002, 06:53 PM
state of emergency has anyone here played this game i think there is only one good thing about and that is the intro music.

Sword 4 Hire
May 20th, 2002, 08:28 PM
Well that and chopping people's limbs off...and then beating their dying body with it.....and then taking a stolen television and throwing it into their headless carcass...lol

All in all the game is fun for about 20 minutes...

Sleazy P Martini
May 20th, 2002, 09:36 PM
I haven't played it. And from all the negative reviews, I doubt I will.

merylsilverburg
May 21st, 2002, 12:56 PM
Nooo.....SoE really is a horrible game. My God....there was an old thread called "State of Emergency Complaint" and there, we talked about all the horrible things about the game. The only person who really liked it was Merc. :D

Mercury Shadow
May 21st, 2002, 09:03 PM
Hehe, Meryl's right, I'm the lonely soul that liked it. But it wasn't a great game or anything...I enjoyed playing it and think it's worth $25... just not the $50 I had to pay for it *shakes his fist at Rockstar*

Esjay
May 25th, 2002, 12:02 AM
I hated this game with passion. It was pretty stupid and was basically an ultra violent GTA3 ripoff. GTA3 is a MUCH better game, I don't know how Rockstar could make such a crappy game after making the excellent GTA3

Sartori
May 25th, 2002, 12:11 AM
I rented the game....and really couldn't bring myself to play past one mission....

too repetitive......:P

Capoeira
May 28th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Yea I've played it. I was real good at first, but got tired of it pretty quickly. That gameplay and storyline was just too redundant.