PDA

View Full Version : your fav residentevil character

Beretta55
May 19th, 2002, 08:06 PM
my fav residentevil character is Leon kenndy (if you dont like leon i will strike you down later jk jk)but i want to know what is your fav residentevil character.

Uchiha Sasuke
May 19th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Mine is a toss up between albert wekser and Chris redfield.I love the little hate thing between the 2 characters too.

Rei
May 20th, 2002, 09:11 PM
Maybe Chris Redfield, but I'm not sure....

Andi
May 22nd, 2002, 08:37 AM
Leon Kennedy:peoples:

Esjay
May 25th, 2002, 12:04 AM
Wesker was my fav character. In code veronica X, he had superhuman strength, and he makes an excellent villian. The shades are awesome too XD

Infernal Mass
May 25th, 2002, 01:03 AM
Nemisis

"STARGGHHS"!

Capoeira
May 28th, 2002, 09:51 AM
I'd say Rebecca Chambers...bet you didn't see that one coming did ya :laugh:? Ah Rebecca, so cute, so innocent.

MakgSnake
May 29th, 2002, 06:57 AM
It Has To Be Clair Redfield. She Is Just Way Too GOOD, Just A Simple Girl, Searching For Her Brother.....Its Not She Was In STARS Or Anyother TEAM. A Very Strong Character....And The Way She Develops In The GAME Is Beautiful.

And I Like The Female Who Gave VOICE Overs For Clair Redfeild In Resident Evil 2 And CVX.

But I Was A Little Disappointed In Seeing Clair Redfield In CVX (in GAME Graphics) She Is Not Designed That WELL, The Way She Runs Is Funny And I Dunno..........Isn't That Pretty Anymore, But In CVX's FMVs, She Looks Awesome. Perfect I Would Say!.!

And I Like Her Jacket That Says "Let Me Live".. Female Characters Should Be Like Her......Nothing Extra Ordinary, Nothing Like That...Just A Simple Female Fighting For The Search Of Her BROTHER.

Clair Redfeild Isn't Only My FAV Character In The Resident Evil Series But She Is My ALL Time Fav Female Character.....