PDA

View Full Version : All New Sailormoon Series Starting this Fall in Japan

merylsilverburg
May 17th, 2002, 12:10 PM
Well, I just received my anime newsletter and they announced that starting in Fall in Japan, there will be an all new series of Sailormoon. :shock: All Sailormoon fans....rejoice! :D I personally haven't even watched the entire TV series, but I think starting a whole new season is kinda....well...bizarre. :peoples: I mean, the ending of Sailormoon of the TV is so complete already, so what's the story this time? *MAYBE SPOILERS* Usagi-chan and Mamoru-san are already married and had their kid and so on, so how's this gonna work? What do you guys think of this? If I find out anymore info, I'll post here.

Cannibal Clown
May 17th, 2002, 05:06 PM
Well, I've never even seen any of the sailor stars episodes, and me being a guy and all, I'm not sure if I'm excited or what. But a new section of the sailor moon series does sound interesting.

That's all I can say I guess. I'm not a very shoujo anime kinda guy.

merylsilverburg
May 18th, 2002, 03:25 AM
Yeah, for some strange reason, I don't like Sailormoon anymore, but hearing there's a new series....it kinda makes me curious. Since it's going to be started in Japan this Fall, I'm not sure if it's going to be licensed or not. Depending on how long it is this time :P it might not get licensed for a while. Well, I guess there aren't many Sailormoon fans here. Oh well, just thought I'd post it for anyone who wants to know. :)

Slrjoecool
May 22nd, 2002, 11:35 AM
Awesome! A new Sailor Moon series! I'm gonna have to see that one!

Pu the Owl
May 22nd, 2002, 08:55 PM
A new one?!
And it will be about...what exactly? I thought they used all the possible ideas in the past series :P

merylsilverburg
May 22nd, 2002, 08:57 PM
Exactly. That's what I thought too when I first heard the news. Maybe...uh....the daughter (Rini?) will take over as the new Sailormoon? :right: :heh: :zzz:

Pu the Owl
May 22nd, 2002, 09:01 PM
OMG meryl! That would be really dumb! I like Rini, even more than Usagi-chan, but I cannot see her as the new Sailor Moon! :disturb:

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
OMG meryl! That would be really dumb! I like Rini, even more than Usagi-chan, but I cannot see her as the new Sailor Moon! :disturb:

You like Rini more than Usagi-chan too?! :shock: Hooray! *celebrates* Whew! I thought I was the only one who found Rini actually smarter and wiser than her mom. I agree with you Fortune....I can't see that happening. But hey, if it did, at least Rini would actually do something instead of standing there and cry about it. :laugh:

Pu the Owl
May 23rd, 2002, 02:11 PM
Rini is so smart! Usagi is somewhat really dumb in some situations!
There was a series in which Rini seemed to be even more important than Usagi, but I cannot remember which one among all the Sailor Moon series.
Usagi is so silly! She's also jealous of Rini...
Rini is more mature than her, especially considering she's just a little girl!

Cannibal Clown
May 23rd, 2002, 03:56 PM
I think that they are both retarded. I can't think of which one I hate more. If I had to say I have a favorite, i'd pick Rei if anybody. She's the coolest of the inner senshis. But Hotaru is the coolest of them all. Sailor Saturn kicks all their asses. Except for Dr, Toto of coarse.

Pu the Owl
May 23rd, 2002, 07:56 PM
I like a lot Rei and Hotaru too. The other senshis are...I don't like them very much! Especially Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter...I hate them!

But Rini is cute and funny, so I'd say I like her :P

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 08:33 PM
I'm probably going to get bashed for what I'm about to say, but: I like Sailor Jupiter, but I don't like Sailor Venus. I like Sailor Mercury, but I don't like Sailor Mars. I like Sailor Chibimoon, but I don't like Sailormoon. :P I like Sailor Saturn too, but I don't like Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus. Sailor Pluto is okay. Oh...oh...and Mamoru? That guy needs to honestly stop getting brain-washed. :disturb: That's all I gotta say.

Pu the Owl
May 23rd, 2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Oh...oh...and Mamoru? That guy needs to honestly stop getting brain-washed. :disturb: That's all I gotta say.

LOL :laugh:

I think the same thing meryl! Poor Mamoru...

happy_doughnut
May 23rd, 2002, 09:17 PM
Haha! Funny!
But yeah... I mean, I liked SS,but a whole new series? It just doesn't seem too -exciting-

How can you guys not like Sailor Venus?!?...Hmph...that's probably why no one liked my drawing of her :weep:

Anyway, like I said, SS is cool and all but some Senshi just really don'tcut it :disturb:
I hate Sailor Moon...she's just...dumb to say the least.
I liked all of the rest except Uranus, Neptune (well, sorta) and Pluto. I mean...aren't they...you know...on the -weird- side?
If Rini ends up as the new leader, imma die!!
I hate her :mad:
I just always wanted to kick her and her lil pink pom-poms!