PDA

View Full Version : Gta 3

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:46 AM
I don't like using gamesharks i try not to because for some reason hmmm i wonder why but the challenge is taken away from them but is anyone else having trouble with some of those timer missions some of them seem sooooooo impossible. Should i use a gameshark???? What do you think

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:46 PM
NOOOOOOOOO! Gameshark is the devil! *pulls gameshark out of ps2 and hides it*

I don't use gameshark unless I've already completed a game. But, you have to do what you have to do.

Reid
Jan 28th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Try,try, and try again, dude.
It'll be much more rewarding if you finish what you need to do without cheating.

Mercury Shadow
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:33 PM
reid is right, it's much more rewarding when you do it yourself. In timed missions just try different stratigies or different pathes... or if you need to, look at a walkthrough on the internet. It just takes time.

BowevelJoe
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:47 PM
yeah the hardest missions to me where the one where you go from pay phone to pay phone and the mission Grand Theft Auto from Kenji, man that made me mad, one bump and you have to get it fixed lol

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 28th, 2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Reid
Try,try, and try again, dude.
It'll be much more rewarding if you finish what you need to do without cheating.

I agree somewhat. Sometimes I get stuck and my patience wears out. I get to a point were all I want to do is proceed. When I hit that point cheating makes me feel great. I don't claim to be the most skilled gamer. For the record, I like gamesharks. When I'm stuck, I'm not having fun.

Reid
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:41 PM
I'm starting to get to the point of frustration because I'm stuck on GTA3 timed missions and the final boss of FFX.
:mad:

BowevelJoe
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:48 AM
ah man, talk about between a rock and a hard place lol. I think id beat FFX first, GTA3 can wait, those timed missions just get so dang annoying sometimes...