PDA

View Full Version : grandtheft auto 3

Beretta55
May 14th, 2002, 10:26 PM
i have played gta3 and loved it and the misson i like the best is rumble. and i want to know what is your fav misson.

BlackThornn
May 15th, 2002, 01:32 AM
Triads and Tribulations. It's fun as hell to be running around gunning down random Triads with your Mafia buddies helpin' out. I play commando and go out with a Jet black humvee during that mission. No curbs gonna be tippin my car over.

Mercury Shadow
May 15th, 2002, 05:55 AM
I forget the name of the mission because it's been so long, but my favorite is where you have to go on top of the roof to snipe all the guys on the boat while 8 Ball goes aboard and blows the boat up.

Evil Parrot
May 15th, 2002, 05:58 AM
What about the extra one with the little RC Cars, that was a lot of fun!

Capoeira
May 15th, 2002, 07:12 AM
I like the part where you gotta take out the undercover cop Tanner (character from PS1 game Driver). I find it humorous how both games are quite similar, and you end up killing another company's game character.

trunks69420
May 15th, 2002, 11:53 AM
I enjoy the SPANK mission. I am not sure of the exact name, but the one where you go into the parking lot w/ those guys yelling "special Delivery" and all that other crap.

Capoeira
May 15th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Ya know on second thought, the ice cream truck one was pretty funny :laugh:.

Sword 4 Hire
May 15th, 2002, 04:25 PM
I liked when you first go together with Asuka or whatever her name is and you have to race around and kill the Mafia in Staundon Island...especially sniping em while they were all lined up on the buildings. That and killing the Don..it was good to get revenge on the Mafia...those bastards!

Padrino
May 15th, 2002, 07:02 PM
I think my favorite has to be the last one. Where ya gotta rescue your girlfriend. I especially like after you complete it and there's the news cast stuff goin on. And that girl just keeps blabbing and blabbing. Then you here a gunshot and all is quiet. I laughed my ass off the first time! A little off the subject, but, I found this cheat that is supposed to make you urinate on the side of a building, but can't get it to work. Has anyone heard of this one? And if so, could you get it to work?

pipetender
May 16th, 2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
I forget the name of the mission because it's been so long, but my favorite is where you have to go on top of the roof to snipe all the guys on the boat while 8 Ball goes aboard and blows the boat up.

It's called "Bomb Da Base" I think. My favorite mission was probably the where you gotta break that guy out of jail. If you go back you can see the "bloody cell" but I'm sure evreryone knew that.

merylsilverburg
May 16th, 2002, 07:56 PM
Hmm....I forgot the title, but it was the mission when you have to get that guy in the restroom in Staunton Island to the airport in Shoreside Vale. I loved driving the Banshee in the subway all the way over and emerging to the surface and dropping him off. ;)

BlackThornn
May 18th, 2002, 03:04 AM
Man, I thought I was the only one who did that trick, Meryl. :D

Everybody on the Neoseeker GTA3 forum was all "Ya gotta get a tank, set up a roadblock..." or "You have to get an Infernus and drive it through the tunnel in 1st person view.. that's the only way". I was all "..hello? Subway? No traffic?" :P

Also.. did you guys find the "1st person view" to be more of a strapped-to-the-bumper view than one from actually driving the car? They should have shown the steering wheel turning & stuff.. would have helped gameplay in that department, I think.

Andi
May 18th, 2002, 06:36 AM
This was a good one ¬!
You have to pick up all the bars in Shoreside Vale & drop them off in the garage ! it also makes your car very heavy!;)

Or when you have to ram the van to bits in Staunton & collect the packages ,
Then Burn out the car:laugh:

merylsilverburg
May 18th, 2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn
Man, I thought I was the only one who did that trick, Meryl. :D

Everybody on the Neoseeker GTA3 forum was all "Ya gotta get a tank, set up a roadblock..." or "You have to get an Infernus and drive it through the tunnel in 1st person view.. that's the only way". I was all "..hello? Subway? No traffic?" :P

Also.. did you guys find the "1st person view" to be more of a strapped-to-the-bumper view than one from actually driving the car? They should have shown the steering wheel turning & stuff.. would have helped gameplay in that department, I think.

Dude, you should've seen how long it friggin' took me to complete this mission! I had no idea what to do, where to go, and finally, I decided to use the subway because there was less traffic. This became my fav. mission because I laughed so hard when I was actually passing the subway and driving on the tracks. :nerv: Also, I hate the 1st person view. It's stiff and hard to really see where you're going, where the traffic is...it's horrible to me. :P

And Andi, yeah, I liked that bar mission too. I actually found that one really easy....I completed it on one try. I heard other people say it was soo hard and I'm like, "Uh....compared to all the others, this one is nothing."

Sword 4 Hire
May 18th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Hmm....I forgot the title, but it was the mission when you have to get that guy in the restroom in Staunton Island to the airport in Shoreside Vale. I loved driving the Banshee in the subway all the way over and emerging to the surface and dropping him off. ;)

YES! I did the same thing! It was awesome racing your car through the winding tunnels and hearing your engine echo...I remember my car fell down the stairs to the subway and I was like "ah hell why not" and boom, at the end od the tunnel he was dropped off...I almost laughed my a$$ off!

merylsilverburg
May 18th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire

YES! I did the same thing! It was awesome racing your car through the winding tunnels and hearing your engine echo...I remember my car fell down the stairs to the subway and I was like "ah hell why not" and boom, at the end od the tunnel he was dropped off...I almost laughed my a$$ off!

Yup, yup. Hearing your engine echo was soo cool! Not only that, but it was fun as hell driving through the tunnels...with NO traffic!! I thought there was no way to get the guy to the airport, but then I started thinking and BAM! The subway!! Ahh....that is the best mission. :phew:

Esjay
May 31st, 2002, 04:02 PM
My favorite mission was Rumble, it was very cool to fight against an army of bat-toting gang members, armed only with my own bat, it was just a fun mission ^_^, but they were ALL fun, except for the dog food guy's missions, those got old fast

Lost_myth
May 31st, 2002, 07:24 PM
I always like to mess around. I guess my fav. is the ... I don't know.. all of them!

Andi
Jun 1st, 2002, 04:59 AM
I just P*ss about all the time on the Dodo !
Getting pritty good with barrel roll's n loop the loop's now ¬!
2555 :laugh: Best time In Dodo

Lost_myth
Jun 1st, 2002, 03:55 PM
I'm not very good at this game, but that's what practice it for. Right?:ghost:

RufusFF7
Jun 1st, 2002, 05:40 PM
Rumble is also my fave mission.

Capoeira
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:41 AM
Ok, now in the latest commercial there's a scene where your character walks in what looks like Salvatore's house. Your character draws a shotgun towards four other gangsters with guns as well. Has anyone seen that scene, and if so, what mission does that scene appear in?

Esjay
Jun 7th, 2002, 10:58 AM
I'm not sure. Maybe you should try going back to Salvatore's Mansion after the mafia is after you? Or it might be a PC only scene...who knows?

Andi
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:18 AM
That scene is not part of the Ps2 game it was just made for the commercial!:peoples: