PDA

View Full Version : Your House - Describe It!

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:45 AM
Well....Yes....I Just Wanna Know....How Is Ure House Like. How Many Rooms...... And U Know Washrooms And All......Anything Extra Special In It!

Its Not A Materialistic Question But....Just Want To Know What It Looks Like.......And All!.!

LiquidSm0ke
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:06 PM
We live in a classic white house, with 7 rooms, 4 and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garaje. The best thing about my house is the game room in the basement, it has a few arcade games, a pool table, and a mini-bar.

I dont know how else to describe it. :confused:

nanjij
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:16 PM
^ sounds big

my house has 4 bedrooms 3 toilets a games room(thats where i play my ps2) Double garage, 9 floors etc

i was joking about the nine floors if u were wondering

x157anz
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:24 PM
I have 4 BIG bedrooms 1 with en suit
Games room were i have loadsa cool stuff , laptop, ps2 etc :)
And the best thing is my huge conservatory and huge garden.

Wow your houses sound big too :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Well we actually own 2 houses one that my grandma lives in which is the better one and then the one we live in which is a dump.

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:49 PM
I live in generally small house. Three bedroom and one bathroom. Good thing I don't have a sister. My room is probably the only room in the house with anything interesting in it.

BowevelJoe
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:56 PM
i live in a pretty wee house, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a entertainment room, where i have my PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, SNES, NES, Genesis, heck every gamesystem i have hooked up to a tv, and then theres the comp which i need to upgrade drastically lol, which im doing next month :)

Soul Angel
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:17 PM
I seem to live in a really small house compared to you guys :o :(

My house has 8 rooms in it, with 4 bedrooms, one bathroom etc etc...

Pu the Owl
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:21 PM
10 rooms plus 2 bathrooms and 2 very big balconies in my house. I needed space for my kitties :p

Mercury Shadow
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:48 PM
wow! you all are so rich! so many bedrooms. i have 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, basement made into an exersise center, and my room has the best stuff, a huge stereo, 20 inch TV with ps2, etc.

I want a pool table!!

Spirit
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:54 PM
well, a basement, family room, living room, kitchen, two bathrooms, uhh a big backyard..... Four bedrooms, I get the basment and one bedroom :D

Hylas
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:21 AM
Only 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms + a tiny garden ...

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
Only 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms + a tiny garden ...
Tiny Garden Seems So Cute.!. Cause Tiny Gardens Are Usually Very Cute And Nice!! I Really Like Em!! :D :D

DragonSphere
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:28 PM
I don't really live in a house, but rather an apartment. Has 1 living room, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and 3 bedrooms. I have to share my room with my brother, which is actually quite small.

I want a big house............. :(

Pearl
Jan 29th, 2002, 05:50 PM
I want a big house too!
Mine has only 3 rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a garage and 3 little balconies!

Piggle_humsy
Jul 1st, 2004, 10:39 PM
I thought I'd drag up this old thread and get you all to answer coz I'm always interested in peoples houses, I love watching house hunting programs and stuff like that.
My House isn't very big, Well I'll describe it on a walk through...
Start at my front door.. walk into the hall and on your right is the Frontroom/lounge/family room, on your left is the stairs, then straight ahead is the kitchen, then on the right of the kitchen is the dining room.
Then head Upstairs on your left is the bathroom/toilet, b4 you go in the bathroom on your right is my dads room, go right from the stairs is my room and just before that on your left is my sisters. Hope you didn't get lost. I may sketch it out roughly in paintbrush at somepoint just to give you a picture, be cool if others could do that.

Well that's my house..whats yours like?

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

IcyMourdor
Jul 3rd, 2004, 01:56 AM
Well, mine certainly has changed since I posted... TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO!!! Damn Piggle, this thread really is old. :D

Currently, me and three of my friends are renting a house. Its an older house. Has a fuel burner and crappy furnace for heating. Three bedroom (we turned one of the living rooms into a bedroom for the fourth person) and two bathrooms. The best thing about this house is our network. With two people in the house who knows networking (myself including), we can have up to currently nine computers set up to play together. Its loads of fun to play WCIII or Half-Life together and just have fun.

My room is nice, however I can tell a little girl used to have it before me. Under all my Final Fantasy and dragon wallpapers, is a cute heart wallpaper *gags*. Ah well, its still big enough to hold my belongings.

My house is used for numerous parties. In fact, we are having a 4th of July party tonight. The living room and "game" room are perfect for it. We have some decent furniture and loads of room to hold a good twenty people to play drinking games or whatever else goes on when I'm at work.

Only thing that is bad about my house is the fact that right across the street is a church. EVERY Sunday, I get a nice wake-up call at 10:30 A.M. by a giant bell ringing like 13 times. Plus, since this is an urban area, the streets that are around my house are littered with cars. Friends hate it since they can never park near the house during those times.

If you want to know any more, just come on over. Front door is always open, since really anyone just walks right in without even knocking most of the time. :D

REChick14
Jul 3rd, 2004, 08:31 PM
^ awww you have heart wall paper! That does sound soooo cute. lol

Anyways my house doesnt have anything special. We originally had 3 bed rooms but turned the family room into my sisters room so now i have my own room which is a good thing. We have 2 bathrooms which one isnt supposed to be there but im sure you guys wont tell anyone. Shhh lol. Lets see, theres the kitchen, dining room and living room which is basically is my second bedroom since i spend most of my time there playing ps2. Then I have a garden dedicated to my grandfather, its called Papa's Garden. I painted the name on a rock and decorated it with flowers. We grow vegetables and fruits there. Then theres the backyard for cookouts. In the driveway theres the 5 car garage even though we only have two cars. There I also have my basketball hoop. Thats about it. Well I hope you enjoyed me describing my house. It was fun. :shappy:

DSgamer
Jul 4th, 2004, 01:26 PM
man i have a lame litle apartment, a moderate living room, a small kitchen, 2 rooms , 1 i share with my bro now and its super messy now that he moved in (unlike my previous picture where i was clean freak), and the other one is my dad n his gf in ,which is a small room, 1 bathroom

i keep all my games, systems, guitar, amp, computer, etc. in my room, so i gues my room is the only interesting one

Gadzoox
Jul 4th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Alrighty! It's pretty spacious actually; I found it at the end of someone's driveway. It's brown, and the walls are corrugated for heat retention (which is a nice feature in the winter!) and I made a nice window in the main room too, one that I can open AND close!

Actually it's my parents house, but I love it and I've lived in it my whole life! two floors, two bathrooms, three bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, basement. The back and front yards are awesome though, and next year we're getting a pond in the back and I cant wait! I wanna get fishes for it but they'll probably end up being too much work. :p