PDA

View Full Version : Would U Like It?

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Would U Like It......If Solid Snake The Character Stars In A Game....Which Is Not Called "Metal Gear" ..... But Has A Different Name!.!

Would U Like That?

Same Goes For......Raiden Being In A Different Game.!.

(Like How Actors Come In Movies.In Hollywood!

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:08 PM
depends on what type of game it was, if it was a good game, but not TOO much of a MGS rip off, maybe a game that plays similiar but has a completly new storyline but then i guess it wouldnt be MGS then lol, and he wouldnt be Solid Snake from MGS lol...

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:35 PM
What If Snake Stars In An RPG....Called "A Day In My Life"....Dont U Think That Would Be Cool!.!

Spirit
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:57 AM
hmmmm it might prove interesting, but I'd rather see it titled
"one day in a mercenary's life" or "assasin's"

Reid
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:46 PM
I'm not sure if I would like that or not, but I know that they're thinking of doing something like that with Aki Ross from the Final Fantasy flick.

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 28th, 2002, 02:06 PM
I'd like to see Solid Snake in other action games. He's a cool character. They should make an "Adventures of Solid Snake" series.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:24 PM
I would like to see snake in different games,maybe like in a bond game where snake helps him out

BowevelJoe
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:45 PM
i think Bond would hit on Meryl and Snake would break his friggen neck, damn...that was a short game :)

Yeah a Snake and Raiden FPS haha, wait thats completly going against what MGS is all about, MGS2 is condoning violence, i mean heck you can beat MGS2 without killing ANYONE, man thats sweet..

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:30 PM
Solid Snake With Bond......Hmmmm......I Dunno..I Mean, They'd Be Going Against Each Other Than Solving The Problem With BadBoys.!. U Know Competetion And All! :D

But I'd Like If Solid Snake Stars As "Dave" In A Normal Easy Going Game. Like......A Relationship Between......Him And Olga's Son. As He'll Be Raising Him. Something Like That!.! I Think That Would Great!.!

Mercury Shadow
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:29 AM
I think Solid Snake should star in a game where he is a sniper, and he goes on many missions handed to me. maybe called... Silence is Death... ha, I don't know about the name, but the game seems like it'd be cool!

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:25 AM
Maybe he could just be a character in a game that makes a slight appearence and then disappears to make gamers want more

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Maybe he could just be a character in a game that makes a slight appearence and then disappears to make gamers want more
I Think Ure Talking Something Like Metal gear Solid 2?.? :rolleyes:

Cause Thats What Happened In MGS2 As Well!.! As Far As I Think He Made A Special Appereance! :(

Rei
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Depends on the game.
It shouldn't be a stupid game.
You mentioned actors, but actors can make bad movies or good movies.
Vidoegame characters are not the same thing: if you liked MGS and MGS2, you wouldn't like a dumb game with a different name only for the main character, even if he's Snake or Raiden.
I wouldn't like to see them in MGS3 either, if it's a stupid game.

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Rei

I wouldn't like to see them in MGS3 either, if it's a stupid game.
What If Its Not A Stupid Game And Another Game By Konami Where Snake Stars In A Totally Different Game! Has Nothing To Do With Metal Gear......!......And It Sounds And Looks Amazing!.!

Would U Like That?.? :)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 5th, 2002, 07:38 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a game where Snake gets to go on a few missions with Laura Croft, or perhaps Abe from Oddworld! j/k

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:02 AM
Put Snake in a fighting game like something like tekken

Devil Snake
Mar 8th, 2002, 10:53 AM
well i would like snake and dante play together in the adventure game "the legends"
it will be cool man :ghost: