PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid : Substance & Z.O.E. 2 announced

Infernal Mass
May 9th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Konami Computer Entertainment Japan, the internal studio headed by Hideo Kojima, reveals its 2002 fiscal year lineup at Game Watch. In addition to some new tennis, BeatMania and anime-inspired games that will never see the light of day in the U.S., two massive titles were announced.

=====

Metal Gear Solid Substance(PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC)
Although Konami offers no details on what this title entails, our sources in Japan tell us that it is a compilation remake of the first MGS, MGS2: Sons of Liberty and the VR Missions all using the MGS2 engine. Hopefully, further details will be announced at E3.

===

Zone of the Enders 2: The 2nd Runner (PlayStation 2)
This sequel to Kojima's space robot action blockbuster will hopefully feature longer playtime and in the U.S., better voice-acting. We can confirm that this title will be at E3.

Qjij_jijQ
May 9th, 2002, 07:14 PM
I have only one thing to say on this... Woohoo ! :D

Infernal Mass
May 9th, 2002, 07:21 PM
It's definately going to be cool seeing MGS with MGS2 graphics.

Qjij_jijQ
May 9th, 2002, 07:41 PM
This time, I have only 2 words to say... I agree ! :D

MakgSnake
May 10th, 2002, 03:17 PM
DARN!!!!! Thats ****ing Amazing!!! Wow. If Its Really Coming Out This Year, I'll Be The Happiest Man On Earth!.! Lets See What Happens.

Now All I Need Is A Picture Of MGS/S! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Qjij_jijQ
May 11th, 2002, 05:12 PM
MakgSnake... You have to be the BIGGEST fan of Metal Gear Solid I have ever seen in my entire life ! What can I say 'cept... Koodos to you ! :D

MakgSnake
May 11th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
MakgSnake... You have to be the BIGGEST fan of Metal Gear Solid I have ever seen in my entire life ! What can I say 'cept... Koodos to you ! :D
Thanks Qjij_jijQ, And Thanks For The Compliment. But U Have No Idea, How Happy I am To Hear This News, Ive Been Trying To Get The Latest On These Things Now. All I Wanna See Is The Screen Shot.... My Day Dreaming Day Has Started Again. Cause Its Gonna Be Amazing To See MGS1 On PS2.

Apart From That, Kojima Will Definetly Put Some Secrets Hints Of The NEXT MGS Sequal In It. I Am So Sure, That'll Be The Best Part To Find And To Know Whats Going On With MGS3....!.! Just A Crazy Thought On It!.! :D

SilverJackel
May 17th, 2002, 04:45 AM
that does sound pretty cool (slight understatement right?) i think it'd be great if they remade the other Metal Gear games using the MGS2 engine as well. sereously can you imagine what it'd be like taking out big boss?

Uchiha Sasuke
May 17th, 2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by SilverJackel
that does sound pretty cool (slight understatement right?) i think it'd be great if they remade the other Metal Gear games using the MGS2 engine as well. sereously can you imagine what it'd be like taking out big boss?

You mean liquid right.Because this is MGS being remade no MG

SilverJackel
May 17th, 2002, 03:23 PM
actually i meant the *other* metal gear games like Metal Gear on the NES and Snake's Revenge. Hideo and his team would have to re-desighn all the levels making them 3d, but it'd still be cool.

MakgSnake
May 17th, 2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by SilverJackel
actually i meant the *other* metal gear games like Metal Gear on the NES and Snake's Revenge. Hideo and his team would have to re-desighn all the levels making them 3d, but it'd still be cool.
Yes That Would Be Great......People Have Mentioned Alot Of Time To The People Of Konami To Make Remake Titles For MG And MG:SS. I Think They Will Make It Someday. U Never Know!.!

But I Am Happy With MGS1 Being Made With Ps2 Graphics....I Cant Wait To See......Psycho Mantis And Raven......And Man That Gun....!.....Cant Wait For Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance.