PDA

View Full Version : devil may cry or zelda

macario
May 9th, 2002, 03:12 PM
devil may cry
zelda

FuNkY mOnK
May 9th, 2002, 03:46 PM
That was a sh!ty comparison, one is a blood fest the other is a wonderful fantasy. i chose Zelda

Mercury Shadow
May 9th, 2002, 06:53 PM
(even though this is in action/adventure also) Yeah funky! Zelda kicks ass!

FuNkY mOnK
May 9th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
(even though this is in action/adventure also) Yeah funky! Zelda kicks ass!
I saw footage on Zelda and I was very impressed. It is so true that Nintendo chooses quality over quantity.

Mercury Shadow
May 9th, 2002, 08:21 PM
Yes, so true. The new video is soooooo smooth, and I think the new cel shaded look is a breath of fresh air. I'm sure Zelda will have 50-100 great hours of gameplay, and the new starfox will have 100+... man! Quanity & Quality!! Nintendo sure gives people a reason to buy their console this year :D

FuNkY mOnK
May 9th, 2002, 08:30 PM
They make the experience very personal for each gamer.

Carlito
May 9th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Zelda hands down. You can't even compare the quality of Zelda with the quality of DMC. At least, it's my opinion. DMC is a good action game, but Zelda is a legend :D

happy_doughnut
May 9th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Ah..DMC was a good game indeed! Yet, Zelda topples it any given day! The story, the gameplay, the quality of ALL of the Zelda games are SOO great! Besides, Zelda was the first game I played. It was the game that got into gaming! Even if it hadn't been, I would still choose Zelda because it is overall...AWESOME!

macario
May 10th, 2002, 02:58 PM
I think devil may cry is not better than zelda but dmc has lots of action and zelda is kind of kiddyesh so I would pick dmc

Rei
May 10th, 2002, 03:09 PM
They're completely different games. I'd pick Zelda, as well, but if you're looking for action, and it seems you like this aspect, you should get DMC. Zelda is an amazing series, one of my faves ever, but it's not an action game.

Beretta55
May 15th, 2002, 10:05 PM
i voted for devil may cry because zelda isnt out yet! i was pissed when it changed to cel shaded but i will still get it anyway. i dont know why there is a poll for zelda and dmcy cause zelda is not out yet. so i dont know what zelda will be like but i bet it will be better then dmcy.

Mercury Shadow
May 16th, 2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by baretta55
i voted for devil may cry because zelda isnt out yet! i was pissed when it changed to cel shaded but i will still get it anyway. i dont know why there is a poll for zelda and dmcy cause zelda is not out yet. so i dont know what zelda will be like but i bet it will be better then dmcy.

I think Macario meant the most recent Zelda. Well, just the whole Zelda series. I auctually like the cel shading because Miyamoto (creator) likes to try new and different things with his video games... they never get boring or old :D

macario
May 16th, 2002, 03:03 PM
thats exactly what I meant. the whole zelda series.

do you guys think this is a bad poll because some people are trash talking about my poll.

Infernal Mass
May 16th, 2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by goodman
Awww, this is a great poll, i think, dont you, guys. We need more polls so that we can filter through the misinformation that sometimes comes our way. Polls help elect presidents, i mean, sheez, where would the world be without poles, like in North and South?

:laugh:

Beretta55
May 18th, 2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by macario
thats exactly what I meant. the whole zelda series.

do you guys think this is a bad poll because some people are trash talking about my poll.
sorry i thought you meant about the one comeing out on gamecube.

Esjay
May 25th, 2002, 11:31 AM
I admit it, but nintendo's Zelda franchise is MUCH better than the excellent DMC....the original was a game that I grew up on, and Ocarina of Time was a SUPERB game...I really don't like the GC Zelda's cell shaded look though...oh well, it doesn't really concern me anymore since I won't be buying a GC