PDA

View Full Version : Final Round..!..Fight!!

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:56 PM
Who'd Win.....!.....When It'll Come To Reviews, Gameplay, Characters, Stroyline!.!

I Mean To Say... Over All!.! Who'd Win!?

Soul Angel
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:08 PM
That's a tough one?
Tekken 4 is more well known on the PSX but Virtua Fighter 4 is suppose to be really good too!

I think it will be a draw for now until I play them, and find out imo which one is better

GaseousSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Well you see TK4 will be a kinda of sequell to the Tekken series thus it will boast of the same game engine as the the previous tekken games would.On the other hand,VF4 will boast of something new and so also will TK4 but TK4 will receive an edge over VF4 due to TK4s popularity among gamers.But remember the VF series is an old series thus experience would set into play here and the VF4 Crew might have sat down and annalysed the main flaws the previous tekken series had to offer.Conclusively,ITS oFFICIALLY A DRAW.:D

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:04 AM
Hah come now VF4 and T4.Jess were is Soul Caliber 2 that game will wipe both there clocks

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Hah come now VF4 and T4.Jess were is Soul Caliber 2 that game will wipe both there clocks

Yeah Ok.....But Ure Not Posting According To The Post Yo!.! I Mean We Are Talking About T4 And VR4!

Spirit
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:59 AM
c'mon now, they're both good, no need to make them seem like they're competing against each other, which they are.... I think it'll be a draw.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:26 PM
God im stating that sc shouldve been in here because it is going to be the best of them all

Mercury Shadow
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:29 PM
the next mortal kombat in the series will definitely be the best fighting game, and only fighting game I would ever buy. mortal kombats bring me back to my youth... ahhh:D

Soul Angel
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Well I just hope all of these fighting games don't come out all at once otherwise I'm going to have a hard time in choosing which one to buy!! :eek: :confused:

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:13 PM
For a safe bet just buy them all hehe

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 10:37 PM
If I Was A Mod For This Forum, I'd Change And Edit The Poll And Add.....Ure SOULCALIBUR. But I Am Sorry I Cant Do That!.!

Lets See If A Mod Does That!.!

Reid
Jan 29th, 2002, 12:33 AM
I think that both of the games will be somewhat of a draw, because while Virtua Fighter 4 is going to be more fresh and original (and good), Tekken 4 is already established with awesome characters, gameplay, etc. so they're both going to be excellent fighting games in different respects.

nanjij
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:22 AM
tk4 looks amazing and the obstical feature (DOA2) looks really good. i didnt really like the old VF so that kind of puts me off the idea of getting VF4.
but TK has a wicked story line and i cant wait to see wot happens next.

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by nanjij

but TK has a wicked story line and i cant wait to see wot happens next.

Same Here, I Just Love The Story And Love Learning About Its Characters. Cause They Are Soo Mysterious!.!

x157anz
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:00 PM
TK4 !!!!
Because i have never played VF4 :( seen reviews for it though looks good but not better than TK4

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:55 PM
Tekken 4..
I just know, Tekken characters has strong Opponent and stronger Attacks than Virtua Fighter Characters.

I bet Tekken 4 will win!!