PDA

View Full Version : Ps2fantasy Virus~

kamari-ice
May 7th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Here is a little story about PS2fantasy having a virus.

It begins.

May 1, 2002

Fortune was eating her usual dinner, punch and pie.Harry emails her later on saying that Soul Angel has gone beserk and locked all the forums.Forune emails Soul Angel saying, what has gone into you.Fortune goes to the bottom of the page and notices that Hadoken is the only one on.Fortune emails Hadoken and says wh y are you on.Hadoken replies later on and says, Buzz OFF.She then loses her temper and almost throws her printer at her computer until she notices that Soul Angel appeared onto the site.She then puts the Printer down, and looks at the site.When she starts to scroll down, Something alomost like someone wrote with a marker on her computer>>>Forune and everybody here sucks! .It goes away and she notices that nobody is on.

May 2, 2002

<kamari ice>I sign in, and start posting weird topics.Fortune then emails me and says.I am gonna delete you from this site like I did with Soul Angel.<kamari ice> I start to tell Fortune, I can do whatever I want, cause I am a minor.When he touches a key, he gets shocked and falls down and dies.
1988 to 2002
May he live in peace
the ps2fantasy member who liked everyone
no one cried
no one sighed
Fortune then notices that kamari ice isn't on no more.
Soul then pops up and with big letters says Fortune is a b***h Fortune starts saying, talk to the hand, cause you are one.Soul sends one last email saying Haha!Then immediately gets off.Then she gets a email saying Its Harry Your Lover!She says, oh my long last love have come to me.This is what the email says.
Harry <or> as you say Sugar Buns
I have missed you since I was off for 30 seconds.It really broke my heart.I saw you in my soup, and in my bread.When will I ever see you again in those 30 seconds.FOOLED ya huh, signed Soul.
Fortune gets really mad and blocks soul from emailing her.

To be continued.
Sorry Fortune, Soul, Hadoken, and Harry.
Trying to post something funny.

Faile
May 7th, 2002, 05:43 PM
i swear your stories get more and more bizarre, but this one made me giggle a lot . tis surreally funny .

:roll:
:laugh:

happy_doughnut
May 7th, 2002, 11:29 PM
Haha! *phew* I thought I was the only one that posted weird stories! This one was really funny! I especially liked the part when Fortune gets an email from Harry "sugar buns" :laugh: Haha, very funny Kimari! Great story!
:mad:

trunks69420
May 8th, 2002, 11:53 AM
That was pretty hilarious, great stress releaver to laugh at.

kamari-ice
May 8th, 2002, 05:55 PM
May 3, 2002

Fortune wakes up to a paper that she put on her ceiling saying,
Soul Angel is a B***H She says ain't that the truth. She gets the paper, and reads it.It says, Today at ps2fantasy tradegy struck. A b***h, as they call her ruined the site.Fortune calls Harry, it rings then it says, press one if your a friend, press 2 if you call me "Sugar Buns". Fortune does a Love sigh, and then presses 2. Hello, this is Sugar Buns.Harry, our site is in paper, since Harry has a bad connection, he thinks she said, Your tights are in the paper, Sugar Buns. Harry says, you bad girl you. She says HARRY, you know I love your sugar buns, but thats not what I said. Harry still has a bad connection and thought she said, I like your butt thats what I said. Harry says, oh girl stop that, your making me hot. Fortune gets out a picture of Harry, and starts kissing it. She notices something on the paper. Harry and Fortune, the main mods are getting the hook up. Although they have been DOING IT for 10 years, they are finally getting it on. But a other mod called well b***h, is in love with Harry too. Fortune blurts out, WHAT A B***H. She is not having my man, cause she need to understand. Soul Angel calls to Fortunes house, and when Fortune answers, Soul hangs up. Fortune starred 69 her a$$ and she still hung up.

May 4, 2002

Fortune called Soul Angel again, and she said, oh no you just didn't. Fortune then says, oh yes I just did, you got a problem. Soul Angel says, yeah I got a problem, its your face. Oh, don't tell me that cause I know what you did last night, you turned around, bent over, and spelled RUN. Oh yeah, but I am gonna take Harry. I got him a name "Long Johnnie". Fortune then says, best lay your hands off my man. Oh I don't have too, cause I already did. Fortune gets really mad, so mad, she turns Hot Sauce red. Soul says, there isn't one place I didn't touch. Fortune says, you sucker, ehhh. Oh yeah I did that too. You sl*t, ghetto trash, lazy MR. F****R. Oh I ain't lazy, I am a f****r though, with Harry. He even likes me washing the dishes, and dropping the soap, if you know what I mean. Go stick it up your a$$. Oh your catchin on quick aren't ya B***H. Look the only place he goes to is his mothers house, diffenetly not to yours. Well his momma died, maybe he was concentrating too much on me, and just forgot.

May 5, 2002

I know that what cha macallit is lieing. She calls Soul again, just to get back. When she calls, a man named Terry calls, and says his name. So that sl*t is lieing right to my face. Thats what happens when you believe stink people. Oh I am gonna get her back, oh yes, I am gonna get her back, one she won't realize. Soon her name will be B***H angel.

To be continued.

trunks69420
May 10th, 2002, 11:46 AM
Keep the laughs coming. What an epic saga:laugh:

007_JamesBond
May 10th, 2002, 11:52 AM
that was very......very....... interesting

kamari-ice
May 10th, 2002, 05:13 PM
May 6, 2002

Soul Angel writes in her diary, there is something more ugly than the devil. It is Fortune. Harry is a well ya know. A bomb just hits Soul Angels House, but then she walks away alive. It is later on in the afternoon, Fortune watches t.v. and turns to fox. It says, "Today there is a terrible tradegy in England, a girl nicknamed Souls house just got hit with a bomb." Fortune says, yes I finally got what I wanted, haha. "But the girl 18 yrs. old walked away." Fortune says, "WHAT!!!!! WHAT A B***H.

May 7, 2002

Fortune says, "why is it a bad day, I know it will be." She clicks on the news, to channel 4. She sees that a man named Harry just got killed in a brutal shooting. She hurries up and tapes it and records it. Formally known as "Sugar Buns" has been photographed. They show him naked from behind and in front. And they say, "now I know why they call him Sugar Buns." When they show the two news anchors, they show Soul Angel as one of them. Fortune then throws some punch and pie at the t.v. Soul says, "Man thats a whole lot a flakes on that mans Butt." She then says, "We have a new caller, the name is, WHAT a b***h, its Fortune." They hear Fortune saying, "WHAT A B***H, YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK, YOU ARE GONNA BURN, SHUT YOUR STINKIN MOUTH, YOU UGLY PERSON YOU! . Man she has got problems.

May 8, 2002

This is the day for Kamari ices funeral. They just throw him in a ash thing, and spread it out in the Pacific Ocean. Soul then retires. Well retires to the Porta Potty. She then gets out and someone goes in. It is Diane Sawyer from ABC. She gets out in one second and says, "DON'T YOU EVER GET IN THIS THING OR ANY BATHROOM AGAIN B***H .

To Be CoNtInUeD

Qjij_jijQ
May 11th, 2002, 06:37 PM
I think that's called Brain cancer :D

Qjij_jijQ
May 11th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Forgive me askin'... but what's Peyote ?

Hylas
May 11th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
Forgive me askin'... but what's Peyote ?

I think Peyote is a sort of psychedelic drug or something like that :confused:

kamari-ice
May 11th, 2002, 08:07 PM
May 9, 2002

Rei gets up, and dies right when she gets up. Freaky! Well she is thrown in a ditch and forgotten in centuries, and is never saw of again. It is called the ps2fantasy virus, and its the first to strike Rei, Kamari just died because he couldn't hang with the people of ps2fantasy. And what is the point when their is a virus, and nobody can get to the forums. Rei didn't even know, and she is sent to the shortplane, that only covers 1 inch of land. Me Kamari is sent to the longest farplane. Well its Fortune and the other members left. Rei is long forgotten, and ether is in the air. Ether because Fortune is tired of taking Soul Angels sick lies. She'd rather forget than remember.

May 10, 2002

Rei's ghost goes to the site, and notices that its back. Rei's ghost goes locking crazy and locks everybodys threads, and spams the whole thing. That strikes a comet into Rei's computer and her ghost goes away. Kamari is the one that struck her with the comet, and laughs. Well Diane Sawyer appears by Soul in Souls Talk Show, Soul under fire. Diane justs back talks to Soul, and the background turns to Jerry Springer. They still fight and in the audience they say, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY! Then Jerry says, "Today we are talkin about fighting against a Soul, if you just tuned in, it is the same before the commercials, Diane and Soul are still fighting." They are both in the background, YOU SLUT, YOU W***E, YOU EVERYTHING! Oh, now lets see what they did at Souls trailer. Diane starts to write in paint on the side of her trailer, B***H. Soul comes out and trips on her doritos chips. Diane starts to jump on Souls back then runs away. Soul runs 1 mph to chase Diane.

May 11, 2002

Rei starts bothering people in their dreams. In their dreams they bother their people so much, they start to smoke Ether in their dreams just to get rid of her. They say, they'd rather Fortune or Harry instead of ignorant Rei.

To be continued!

Qjij_jijQ
May 11th, 2002, 08:14 PM
:laugh: I think kamari-ice is a littl' pissed of a Rei because she closed his thread... Don't worry too much pal... you'll eventually come up with another good thread...

kamari-ice
May 11th, 2002, 08:20 PM
No, I am making everybody die, because it is called ps2fantasy virus. There will be only one person alive, try to guess who it will be. And if ya'll want to know, I don't know what spamming is, so, SORRY rei for posting a thread you don't like. I am gonna OBEY your rules. :mad:

Qjij_jijQ
May 11th, 2002, 08:23 PM
Argh ! I hope I won't die... or at least I hope I'll die of a very honorable death...

Did I tell you how smart I think you are ? :nerv:

kamari-ice
May 11th, 2002, 08:25 PM
Uhmm, thats not gonna help you, try harder. :evil: vs. :good:

Qjij_jijQ
May 11th, 2002, 08:29 PM
No ? Damn...

You're so smart... your IQ = 5 times Rei's... and that's A LOT !

kamari-ice
May 11th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Hmm.
Let me give you a hint, don't try so hard, :good:
There will be three people that live.
Thats 3 out of 200 or so people.
Just keep on praying, :evil:
That Rei thing won't cut it.

Qjij_jijQ
May 11th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Amen to that ! :D

kamari-ice
May 11th, 2002, 08:44 PM
It will take years though to figure out who lives.
Because I am going with the dates.
Probably by the end of 2004 I will post who Will live.

Qjij_jijQ
May 11th, 2002, 08:47 PM
Wtf ?!? You're not really gonna wait that long ?
Ah man... if someone dies everyday, you should be done in less than a year.

kamari-ice
May 11th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Maybe, but it will take a long time than that.
Who knows, they all might come back, instead of Rei.
But, I won't wait long, because you don't want that, so I won't, by november or december

kamari-ice
May 11th, 2002, 08:56 PM
May 12, 2002

Rei comes back to life, locks up another site, then dies. Qjij_jijQ wakes up to a peaceful morning. Rei is calling him, he says, wtf. Rei appears in the toilet. I mean in the water of the toilet. She says, "get kamari off the site, he keeps spamming." Then she says, "wtf, don't press that flusher, keep kamari away from general CHAT." Qjij_jijQ just flushes the toilet, and goes outside. Mourdor is still asleep in his scooby-doo blanket and pajamas. He wakes, and falls back asleep. Guess who he is dreaming about?

To Be Continued!

Rei
May 11th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by kamari-ice
No, I am making everybody die, because it is called ps2fantasy virus. There will be only one person alive, try to guess who it will be. And if ya'll want to know, I don't know what spamming is, so, SORRY rei for posting a thread you don't like. I am gonna OBEY your rules. :mad:

It's not that I don't like the post, the fact is that posting stuff like that here is forbidden because piracy itself is forbidden by law. Downloading copyrighted stuff from the Internet is piracy. So you cannot post stuff like that in a public place. That's why I have closed your thread.

happy_doughnut
May 11th, 2002, 09:18 PM
Imagine if Rei closes this thread. That would be funny! :laugh:
Hmm...can I be one of the few that lives? If not...can I have a REALLY REALLY efil death? :D

Qjij_jijQ
May 12th, 2002, 06:40 AM
Woohoo ! I'm not dead !
Mena, maybe we could escape from the virus together in a spaceship or somethin' :D

Of course that would mean we would have to repopulate the earth by ourselves... :D :D :D

kamari-ice
May 12th, 2002, 12:55 PM
lol, ya'll two.
Okay!

May 13, 2002

Mena is dreaming away. Dreaming about if Qjij REALLY likes her. She thinks that she is Hello Kitty, and well she is. She wakes up and notices that Qjij left her a note. It says, "hello, sweet honey bun, I have been dreaming of you, thinking that you are Hello Kitty. Have you too been dreaming, Mena. Well if you don't write back, I know you do. I am the King of the world{end of letter}. Rei somehow comes back to life, and turns to Cartoon Network, and watches Jhonny Bravo. She starts acting like him. Fortune busts in, and Rei starts to watch The Powerpuff Girls. Rei then turns into Bubbles and loses all her hair. Fortune drops all her stuff, and faints. Rei/Bubbles blows a bubble. She then flies over a volcanoe, and somehow loses control and falls in, but before she goes in she rolls down the hill, and doesn't go in to the volcanoe. She takes off her shoe and notices she got Foot Fungus. Mourdor comes out of the blue, and kills her off. He says, "I wish I can keep on coming back like that." Soul comes behind him, and starts to kiss him. Well then you know what happens then.

May 14, 2002

Mena walks around with her cute Hello Kitty purse and says, "where is Fortune?" She almost falls into a crack in the road, but then Qjij comes and saves her. She lives a long life, Thtas what her Horoscope says. And also Qjij does too. Merylsilverberg comes out of a blue ocean, and starts to run for some reason. She can't find her long lost love.

To Be Continued/

Qjij_jijQ
May 12th, 2002, 01:21 PM
lol !
That, I like ! :D

MakgSnake
May 12th, 2002, 03:27 PM
I Dunno Kamari, But This Story Of Yours Doesn't Make Me Laugh At All. Infact, I Thought It Was Corny...And Was Not A Good Humour. Sorry, But Most Of The Time, I Can Tell.....Each Member U Dont Like Or Have Anything Against Ure Swearing Or Making Him/Her Suffer In Ure Fiction. And No One Can Blame U For Talking Or Telling Them Arrogant And Vulgar Stuff Cause Then U'll Say Its Just Pure Fiction And Nothing Else.

I Seriously Think U Could Have Done A Better Job In Making Us All Laugh. I Know People Liked It (Guess They Didn't Get The Reality Behind The Fiction) But Still........!.!

Qjij_jijQ
May 12th, 2002, 04:03 PM
I know what you're sayin' MakgSnake... Hope there isn't anyone that's actually gettin' hurt in all this, 'cuz if it's the case, it becomes really not a laughing matter.

I don't know... I thought it was all in good fun. Rei didn't seem too offended by that, but it still is some pretty rough stuff. AS long as others don't mind, I guess it's okay...

happy_doughnut
May 12th, 2002, 10:04 PM
Well, you two do have a point there.
Yet, I think this is just a story. It's just like when I wrote mine. It was supposed to be funny and yet, someone got offended even after I specified that anything said in the story was of no real meaning. People should not get offended over a simple story. Sure, if the writer does in fact do it out of mischief, then they do have a right to be upset.
However, like Qjij said, Rei, IMO, was the only person that could have taken this story offensively. Yet, she didn't.

I mean, come on. These are just stories that are meant for fun. Personally, I did find this story quite humorous.

BTW: Sure Qjij...I think we better begin to plan our escape! :D

Qjij_jijQ
May 12th, 2002, 10:14 PM
Excellent Mena ! I knew you would come... :D

Let's just hope the future will be kind to us ( kamari-ice )

Have any ideas for our children's names ? ;)
After all... the sake of the entire human race is up to us.

happy_doughnut
May 12th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Haha http://www.colute.net/cwm/otn/laughing/lol2.gif !!

Yes, let us hope the future does not suddenly decide to decimate our future plans.

Em, perhaps we should name one after you. Qjij_jijQ. That's a congenial tongue twister, ne? :D

Qjij_jijQ
May 12th, 2002, 10:27 PM
lol !

I totally agree with you Mena :laugh:
But don't forget that we're in this together... So if it's a girl, let's call her Mena Jr. :D

Or... if we end up having something that's neither a boy nor a girl, we'll just call him/her Mejij or Qjina. What do ya think... honey ? ;)

happy_doughnut
May 12th, 2002, 10:39 PM
Haha!
Ah yes, of course we can call her Mena Jr. if she happens to be a female.

A child with no aparent gender you say? Would it then not be considered a monster, or perhaps maybe even a mutant? That'd be a little scary, ne? Ah. I think Qjina would suit it perfectly!
You are such a bright intellectual...honey bunch :laugh:

Qjij_jijQ
May 12th, 2002, 10:43 PM
Ah ! Come on... you're makin' me blush cupcake ! :D
You know that you're pretty smart yourself...

If our kid ends up being a mutant... We'll just raise "it" like it was a normal kid and maybe, just maybe... someday, "it" will become the next president of the United States... I would be so proud :happy:

With both our superior intellects, we can achieve anythin' !

happy_doughnut
May 12th, 2002, 10:55 PM
Yes, you are completely right again!
It doesn't matter if our bundle of joy isn't exactly -normal-. We will still raise just as if it were!

Ah, yes. If we coalesce our erudition together, we can create a truly extensive knowledge! Imagine if our little one were to in fact become president...I too would be extremely proud my sweet honey pu!

Qjij_jijQ
May 13th, 2002, 05:33 AM
Ah ! The joy of being incredibly intelligent... what a blessing ! :D

Plus, if he/she gets your charming personality, no one would ever be able to say no to him/her... It's physically impossible. ;)

I'm sure you can agree with that sweety !

kamari-ice
May 13th, 2002, 05:35 PM
Continued!

May 15, 2002

Makgsnake Helps out Qjij_Qjij and Mena{formaly known as Hello Kitty}, out of the hole. Mena gives Makg a kiss on his cheeks. He then gets beet red. He walks around and soon finds this ugly person she says, "You look like a man." He turns around and flicks the finger. Then she says, "Like that hurts me man." Then she says, "You know what?" Makg says, "No?!" She says, "You look like a man." Then Makg, "You look like a B***H." She says, "Tryin to come back huh." He just walks off. Later on he goes into a warp, he then sees the future. He sees him having no true love, he sees a scroll saying, the next women you see will be your true love, and if you don't kiss her, you will not have a true love. He goes back to the present. He bumps into this good lookin women, better lookin than Christina Agularia. She drops her books. Makg helps her out, "Here let me help you." She says, "Thanks, but I can handle it." He helps her out even though, and when they start to get up, Makg kisses her. He french kisses her. Her name is Sara. Maybe they can get the HOOK' UP.
Guess who comes back and says, "You look like a pan."

May 16, 2002

Well everybody is afraid of the Ps2fantasy Virus. Rei is in a someones bed, and when that person puts down the covers she says, "I see dead people." The man just faints. She sits in front of a messed up t.v. and a station that the man can't catch. His wife comes in, and Rei says, "Harry's back." Then she gets a furrball stuck in her throat. She disappears. Fortune wonders what Harry is doing. She is about to go searchin for him, when she opens the door he is standin there with a smile on your face. Fortune gets some VIAGRA from the cabinet. And I don't have to say whats next. *COUGHS, AND CLEARS THROAT*

happy_doughnut
May 13th, 2002, 11:07 PM
Oh would you look at that. I was not aware of the fact that we were in a hole darling!
Yes dear. Superior knowledge is truly a blessing! However, let's not be arrogant...remember, there's still some humans left besides ourselves! When they're gone...then it'll be different :D

Qjij_jijQ
May 14th, 2002, 05:30 AM
You are right again pumpkin...
We should wait 'til we are alone to celabrate our intellect... More important things are at stake right now.

Let us hope that the future has wonderful things planed for us... :D

kamari-ice
May 14th, 2002, 05:47 PM
May, 17 2002

A new member appears on ps2fantasy. Its thought to be a new one but its Mena. She just got stuck in that there sewer. She was happy, because the only stuff that was in there was Qjij_jijQ, well don't want to go there. Mena is finish licking her lips, when Qjij walks in and kisses her. He says, "DANG, what is wrong with your breath, NeEd a Tic_tAC. Mena says, "Well you should like it, its your own s**t." Then he french kisses "Hello Kitty" which is Mena. Mena somehow falls into another hole, and takes Qjij_jijQ with her. The time of sadment for Mena, Qjij_jijQ keeps on falling, while Mena lands on some boards that are nailed to the side. She looks down and says in a country voice, "Oh Qjij, where art thou Qjij." She throws down a stone, and surprised, she never hears it fall, because its so deep down. Qjij, well, he lands on a stake and dies. Mena is stuck on the boards at the top, and waits for recue. The police, and fiemen come and take her out. They somehow gets Qjij, and brings his dead body on a stretcher. With the police holding her back when she tries to run for him she says, "NO QJIJ,......NOOOO."

May 18, 2002

Mena then and there becomes nothing, she talks to no one. She stays mute for only 2 months, ya'll see why. Well Fortune is worn out, read the last post to figure out what she did. Oh, and she did it all day and night long. Well she goes outside. She sees that there is an angel standing right in front of her. Its her dead sister, she has come to warn her about whats going to happen to the world. She says........

To Be Continued!

Qjij_jijQ
May 14th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Damn you Kamari-ice !

Now I'm dead... and I died a lousy way. :P

happy_doughnut
May 14th, 2002, 07:27 PM
NOOO!! How could you have killed him Kimari! *cries* Qjij...what about our little Qjina??...sniff...You mad man! Revive him or let me die too...I can't live without him...:laugh:

Qjij_jijQ
May 14th, 2002, 08:45 PM
You hear that kamari-ice ?!?
That's the sound of my soon to be wife cryin' ! You have killed our hopes and dreams... and most of all, you have killed our unborn child Qjina ! :weep:

Damn you with your godly powers to control the future :frust:

Don't worry Mena... I don't know how, but I'll be back ! ;)

happy_doughnut
May 14th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Ah yes. You must come back Qjij! You can't abandon me... not now! I... I... I just can't imagine life without you http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/sad/mecry.gif...sniff... give me Qjij or give me death!...sniffle...

Qjij_jijQ
May 14th, 2002, 09:48 PM
You're a strong girl Mena... I... I believe in you !
Hang on darling. I don't know how, but I'll find a way to come back to you... I'll do whatever it takes !

happy_doughnut
May 14th, 2002, 09:55 PM
*calms down* Very well, I shall do as you say dear. I will try and be strong, I'll do it just for you.
All I want...sniff... is for you to come back. I will wait for you sweetheart... I will wait as long as I have to.

Qjij_jijQ
May 14th, 2002, 10:17 PM
That's the Mena I know and love... I knew I could count on you.
Try to convince kamari-ice to ressurect me or somethin'... You always had a way with words... I'm sure he will listen to you.

Good luck luv. !

happy_doughnut
May 15th, 2002, 12:00 AM
Yes darling...I will do everything in my power to convince him! I shall make him bring you back to life.
The star of the story can't die...not my dear love...

kamari-ice
May 15th, 2002, 05:56 PM
May 19, 2002

Mena starts to get everybody annoyed with her. Flooding the whole world with her tears. A mad scientist had grown tired, and gave her a time machine. And he says, "Next time don't fall in a whole." Mena gives a sigh and says, "Oh I will." She sees Qjij now since she went in the time machine. She says, "I will never leave you." me say, "YEAH RIGHT." Well she doesn't fall in a whole this time.

May 20, 2002

Fortune starts singing, and dancing. Hell everyone from ps2fantasy starts dancing, even the dead. Rei's dead body starts doing the Bunny Hop. Mena and Qjij are in the backroom, having their own party. I come back, and thats positive. I am not a Zombie though, I am just the same regular person. Fortune turns the music off, and she starts making a stupid speech, but I go and turn the music back on. Meryl is having a blast, becuase she just killed Britney Spears. Makg is next door with his girl rocking the trailer.

To Be CONTINUED!

kamari-ice
May 17th, 2002, 04:39 PM
This thread needs POPULARITY!

kamari-ice
May 22nd, 2002, 02:27 PM
HEY, reply, or I will make everybody get embarrassed, lol, lieing.
Hey Mena and Qjij, I made ya'll live.

SOBS :weep: :heh:

kamari-ice
May 24th, 2002, 08:52 PM
This thread will be soon upgraded to ps2fantasy upgraded.

Infernal Mass
Sep 1st, 2002, 08:43 AM
http://snlrc.jt.org/arc/char/ChFa-Matt%20Foley.jpg
click here (http://chrisfarley.netmegs.com/snl/sounds/holanino.wav)

Lost_myth
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:23 AM
you trying to give me a virus or something?

Faile
Sep 10th, 2002, 05:19 PM
okay, he's banned now. no need for this to continue. alas alas etc.

a rare piece of faile-esque moderation !

*does a dance*

remember children, obey the rules or i'll come locking your stories !

mwahahahaha !

sorry, excuse me.