PDA

View Full Version : If You Were In Charge Of The World!

kamari-ice
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:21 PM
If You Were In Charge Of The World what would you do.
Everything you would do, post it here.
If I Were In Charge Of The World
I would be in charge of Squaresoft.
I would help out ps2fantasy.
I would make all the game systems be $30.00.
I would help everybody, and everything in the world.
Thats what I would do If I Were In Charge Of The World. :D

Cannibal Clown
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:24 PM
Unite all countrys and stop world hunger and bring world peace.
^No Bull ****, really.

And buy out all the anime and own the largest collection in the world.

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:32 PM
I'd Seriously....VANISH All The BOMBS AMMONITION AND WEAPONS.....And MAKE Sure World Peace Occur!.!

And Yeah I'll Kill All Racist People!.! Cause They Do Deserve To Die!.! Skin, Sex, Religion Racist, Anytype!.! Out U Go!

kamari-ice
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:40 PM
Whoa Makg, kind of getting too deep.
I mean what if you where one of them people, and you got killed by a ruler.
Its your opinion, so I am not going to say anything bad about it.

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by kamari-ice
Whoa Makg, kind of getting too deep.
I mean what if you where one of them people, and you got killed by a ruler.
Its your opinion, so I am not going to say anything bad about it.

Let Me Put It This Way.....I Am Not A Racist, Not At All!.! So I Wont Be Killed! :D

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:10 PM
If I could not rule the universe, I would rule just Cuba, I figure that it is warm enough down there, I would build a house like the Tomb Raider house and have fun there of course

IcyMourdor
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:13 PM
I would make the largest shrine in the world in my honor. So all can see who their ruler is. Mwahahahahaha.

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:16 PM
really, You can have the world I wil have the universe

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:00 AM
If i were in charge of the world what would i do.I'll tell you what i would do.Nothin i would just sit back and relax

Spirit
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:22 AM
I would remove poverty from all over the world, then I would built great structures around the world, named after me. I would also expand education(since today's education sucks) I'd do a lot of other things, like nuclear disarment, I'd clean up the enviroment more, and many other unimportant selfish things for myself

BowevelJoe
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:58 AM
wee, alas i wouldnt kill all the punks etc, id just put em on a ship and make them all live on the moon. Let them all stare at each other and kill each other instead of innocent people. I would end all the hunger in the world, and put some of those countrys on birth control pills lol. I would also try to lower prices so less people go hungry and without what they need.

after that, im buying an anime collection bigger than cannibals and sitting back and eating my chicken sammich.:D

x157anz
Jan 28th, 2002, 02:01 PM
I would relax mainly get every game out for the ps2 and play them all 24/7 and i would get 1000 keg's full of coke :)
Then i would go over to afghanistan get bin laden and shoot him in his head.
And i would do alot more ......