PDA

View Full Version : GTA 3 Commercial!

PS2Guy2002
May 1st, 2002, 06:07 PM
Have any of you noticed that in the commercial for GTA 3 there is a white banshee with blue stripe?? I was wondering if there was a way to get it? That would be awesome!

PS2guy2002

BowevelJoe
May 2nd, 2002, 10:51 AM
ive found that banshee, its sometimes in the carlot, or just check around the game, seems like you uncover a diff color car almost evertime you play for awhile, i think ive seen almost everything though..

Andi
May 3rd, 2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
ive found that banshee, its sometimes in the carlot, or just check around the game, seems like you uncover a diff color car almost evertime you play for awhile, i think ive seen almost everything though..

In the game that Rockstar released
There is no such thing as a white banshee! :frust:
Why post shit:mad:

pipetender
May 7th, 2002, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I never say a white one so I don't really know why they used on in the commercial. And also in the first commercial they showed the scene where Salvatore Leone says "You will be a made man, kid' but they in the "revised' commercial they showed a scene inside of the mansion where the Leone's and you all drew their guns and that never happened in the game either.

BlackThornn
May 9th, 2002, 12:11 PM
The white banshee with the blue stripe was in the Demo of GTA3. For some reason it was taken out of the final game.

Andi
May 10th, 2002, 05:08 AM
I didn't know that there was a Demo....
But still i knew there was no white Banshee:phew:
Cheers BlackThornn ;)