PDA

View Full Version : Breath of Fire vs. Final Fantasy!

happy_doughnut
Apr 28th, 2002, 05:14 PM
Simple, which of these series do you think are better?

IcyMourdor
Apr 28th, 2002, 05:23 PM
This is an evil poll. Both are great series.

BUT, i have to go with FF. This series has many more memorible moments and has better music as a whole. Although I liked the battle system of BoF, FF still blows it away.

Just in the amount of games, FF wins 16-4.

Hadoken
Apr 28th, 2002, 09:01 PM
WTF?!!!
i thought i voted for BOF! damn, i guess i accidently hit FF. neways. BOF should have 1 more vote and FF should have 1 less since i voted wrong.

i liked the BOF series better for some reason. i think the FF's just have more. sure, some of them are great. but too bad capcom doesnt have another one out. i think the BOF series are more unique in a way.

IcyMourdor
Apr 28th, 2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken
WTF?!!!
i thought i voted for BOF! damn, i guess i accidently hit FF. neways. BOF should have 1 more vote and FF should have 1 less since i voted wrong.

Alright, poll results are now fixed.

x157anz
Apr 29th, 2002, 03:28 PM
I havnt played BOF yet, but i will be doing.
Iv played Golden Sun and thats an amazing game !!!!!!!!!!!!! .seriously why isnt that in the poll :disturb:

Macceh^
Apr 30th, 2002, 03:08 PM
tbh ff wins hands down i played all the bof games and yeh they are good but like mourdor said on the whole ff wins, better music, better character development and allround better stories.

jenova_jeb
May 2nd, 2002, 04:27 PM
I've never played the BOF games. They look pretty interesting though. I might get the first and second for gameboy advance or something like that.

Soul Angel
May 6th, 2002, 04:56 PM
I've only played BoF IV, but I have to say that the FF series is better.
I prefer the characters and music in the FF series as well as many other things then in BoF, but BoF is still a good series

Infernal Mass
May 6th, 2002, 07:42 PM
I voted for Final Fantasy ..i wish breath of fire could have a big budget like a Final Fantasy game.(developement team,music,event planning etc.)BoF is a great series nonetheless.

macario
May 21st, 2002, 02:43 PM
I dont know what to vote for because their both beautiful games so am not ganna vote. (forgive me......)

kupoartist
May 21st, 2002, 03:58 PM
I've played a little of BOF 1, but to be honest I thought it was a bit passable...

I hear the 2nd one is supposed to be waaayy better, but I've yet to try, so I can't really put a vote down as to which is better...

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Final Fantasy...

Evil Parrot
Jun 18th, 2002, 03:28 AM
I'd have to disagree with you Goodman, BOF 3 and 4 on the playstation were highly enjoyable, and I wait in loving anticipation for BOF 5.

Dont get me wrong though, FF7 was one of the best gaming experiences of my life and for that I'd say the FF series was better but only by a small margin!

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:43 PM
hmm...... thats a toughy

FF because it has far more series, ranging to about 14-18 all together while BoF only has about 3 as far as I know, so everyone will be voting for FF because its far more memorable and far more series in the game period, so i vote for FF

Pimp_Daddy507
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:37 AM
like i said earlier, FF is much more memorable and popular, which makes a vote towards everyone almost

jbaseley
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:36 AM
i think ff series is definatly better because there is a lot better character development and heaps of extras once finished.