PDA

View Full Version : Worst anime villain

Rei
Apr 27th, 2002, 07:54 PM
What is in your opinion the worst anime villain ever? I mean WORST, not BEST. The one you can't stand not because of his evil nature, but because he's the most plain and dull, the one you don't want to see anymore in your life :D
You can also choose this villain for other reasons, but he must suck, at least for you!

happy_doughnut
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:25 PM
I think it was Queen Barrel (sp?) from Sailor Moon. She was ugly! And she was also boring...it was like she didn't do anything. I never liked her.

Ruby Moon
Apr 28th, 2002, 03:32 AM
Cell from DBZ. I hate him. He's so boring! And his face looks weird....

007_JamesBond
Apr 28th, 2002, 01:40 PM
I hated Freiza worse than Cell, he sounds so femmy

JC Denton
Apr 28th, 2002, 03:11 PM
the rubber robo gang, because the only person that thinks they are remotly scary is the whimp of a hero ikky.(medabots)

freeza was a bit femine i suppose. i allways call him a she accidentaly.

Spirit
Apr 28th, 2002, 07:11 PM
probably the "god" villain from kenshin (the last episodes)
he was so lame I wanted to finish that arc as soon as possible

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 29th, 2002, 07:31 AM
Cell from DBZ gets my vote.The guy is just evil.

Cannibal Clown
Apr 29th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Other than all of the villians from sailor moon, other than Dr. Tomo of coarse, I'd have to say that the worst villian I can think of right now has to be the big purple jelly bean thingy from Tenchi in Tokyo. His purpose was to destroy all communication between loved ones or something like that. He was created by Ugi and was really gay.

I'm sure if anyone has any idea about who the heck I'm talking about, they'd agree.

BlackThornn
Apr 29th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Pretty much anything in Tenchi in Tokyo sucked.. That series killed Tenchi. -_-

Anyway.. Ugi was the worst (by worst, I mean can't-stand-them, want-to-turn-off-the -tv-when-they-come-on worst) villian I remember ever seeing.. A weak-minded little child spoiled by the power given to her. But oh, she's just misunderstood. She just need a little slap to clear her head. :frust:

Macceh^
May 1st, 2002, 02:29 PM
that pink haired thing from sailor moon cnt remember her anme and i think she was actualy suppsoed to be a good person in the end. I agrea with blackthron Tenchi in Tokyo did suck.

Cannibal Clown
May 2nd, 2002, 04:40 PM
Sorry for getting off of track, but does anyone know when Tenchi Muyo GXP is going to come out. I'm not sure if it's even available in america yet, and I have no idea when it'll come to toonami, if ever. I'm really anxious in seeing it, because I know that in the newest Tenchi series, he finally chooses who he will marry. I'm not sure who it'll be, Ryoko, eyaka, Mihoshi, Kione, Sasami, sunami. Or any one for that matter. I just have to know.

Anyone?

MADRUCKIS
May 12th, 2002, 03:59 PM
Cell.....? I think Cell was a good villian. Sure he looked weird (as the imperfect cells) and his pompess attitude kinda erked me sometimes (your gonna stand in a ring for how many episodes without doin' one thing, just waiting you jerk). But Cell's fights were just down right intresting to see. funny at times. But hey thats your opinion.

Yeah, Freeza was way to womanish for me. I didn't like his voice and as a villian it was like thats all he did. He talked ten times more than he fought and just to be done in, I thought, way too easily by Trunks finally. Never seen the Cooler series, is he any better than his brother?

BlackThornn
May 13th, 2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Sorry for getting off of track, but does anyone know when Tenchi Muyo GXP is going to come out. I'm not sure if it's even available in america yet, and I have no idea when it'll come to toonami, if ever. I'm really anxious in seeing it, because I know that in the newest Tenchi series, he finally chooses who he will marry. I'm not sure who it'll be, Ryoko, eyaka, Mihoshi, Kione, Sasami, sunami. Or any one for that matter. I just have to know.

Anyone?

Tenchi GXP? O-o What what?

I've never actually even heard of this.. Stopped looking at Tenchi fansites and stuff a while ago.

I thought he chose already in Tenchi Muyo in Love. (Ryoko)

Cannibal Clown
May 14th, 2002, 05:13 PM
I have no idea where you got that idea from. Tenchi muyo in love ended with Nabayuki talking with his father about how Achicka was doing after giving birth to tenchi. And he never even talks to Ryoko much at all in the movie. As a matter of fact, the story revolves around his parents more than it does him. But about the new series. I have a link to a site for it in the Tenchi Girls thread, but I guess I can post it here too. And be sure to check out some of the trailers.
http://www.tenchi-web.com/e/index.html

Frozen
May 15th, 2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
Cell from DBZ. I hate him. He's so boring! And his face looks weird....

Damn! If Cell is one of the most badass villains! But, when he was in his first stage, damn, he sucked, he was just coward and freaking ugly. But, when he perfected himself, damn, the best villiain ever.

Recalling DBZ, I must say, that Frieza is the worst, among with Babidi (I enjoyed it so much when MajinBuu beheaded him :D)

Frieza is just a ******. The way he looks with his eyes, and the way he speaks, and the way he laughs.....damn, I don't stand that pussyfreak.

Slrjoecool
May 15th, 2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Macceh^
that pink haired thing from sailor moon cnt remember her anme and i think she was actualy suppsoed to be a good person in the end. I agrea with blackthron Tenchi in Tokyo did suck.

The pink-haired thing from Sailor Moon is Rini/Chibi Usagi. She is Sailor Moon's daughter from the future. The villian that I hate most is also Queen Beryl from Sailor Moon. As said above, she didn't do anything! She punished everyone for failing, and all she did was attack Sailor Moon and try to kill her. Not much of a villian...