PDA

View Full Version : Analyzing yourself (only a bit)

Pu the Owl
Jan 27th, 2002, 08:10 AM
What are the things that make you feel ashamed, sorry, angry?
I think this is a very personal subject. At least it should be.

I'm afraid of not being accepted, and also I fear not being able to use my little abilities in the right way.
And yes, I admit sometimes I'm very envious of others skills. This is probalby the thing that most of all makes me feel both angry and sorry at the same time.

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:46 AM
What makes me angry huh? well it would have to be when my family or friends are hurt mentally of physically, it drives me nuts when I can not help. My friends and family are all I have and I will protect them at all cost. myselpf I grow more everyday , I learn a new trick to the trade, which makes me stronger all the time.

IcyMourdor
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:57 AM
Hmm...What gets me angry?

Well, my friend was abused by her ex. That got me really pissed off.

When people start speading rumors about me

When people believe the rumors about me

Pretty much anything the upsets my family and friends.

Faile
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:06 AM
I'm saddened by not enough making me happy, and too much making me upset . but thats just the way i am .

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:12 AM
although laughter is the key

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:21 PM
I Feel Ashamed When....I Hurt Someone's Feeling.

I Feel Sorry For People Who Are Disabled....Whenever I See ANYONE, The First I Do Is...I Pray In My Heart For Them To Get Better In The Future!.!

And Angry......Well....Racist, Egotistic And Cunning People Makes Me Angry...

And The Thing I Am Afraid Of....Is.....Only When...People Have HIGH Hopes On Me....(I Mean When They Are Expecting Alot From Me, I Am Afraid Not To Let Them Down)..It Happens Alot!!!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:05 PM
This might seem like a lack of self confidence but im ashamed in myself,reasons why is that everything i've worked for just doesnt seem worth it.

Spirit
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:52 AM
I'm a harsh critic, unfortunatly, on myself... I judge myself very harsh, so in order for me to look back on what I did during the day and say "I did ok" I'd have to do something really good, and in other people's eyes I'd do something really amazing

Cannibal Clown
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:09 PM
I'm always ashamed of myself. I never seem to be able to help people when they're in need and I'm always an ass to people who are very nice and don't deserve the crap i give them. I never try in school and can't seem to last more than one day without bothering someone by acting like a reatard or talking too much, sometimes just the stupid stuff i say to try to be funny, but it only comes off as annoying.

I hate the people who act the way i just described myself. Mean, coldhearted, self centered, immature, and the all out ass hole. I hate jocks who pick on me and i hate people who think it's funny.

My fears are that some day i'm going to say something that will really hurt someone and cause them to become depressed over it. I always fear that I'm going to cause someone to commit suicide or shoot up a school because of something i do. I fear death of my family and friends because if already seen far too much of it in my life. I also fear my future for not being what it could be because I never take chances or assert myself.

And I feel sorry for the ones who have it worse off than i do. Like the people in the middle east and other third world contries. Or the homeless in the big cities and the children who have to live with an alcoholic father who beats them when they get angry. Another personal life saddness I have that i hate when I see other who go through the same or even worse.