PDA

View Full Version : GTA3 Coincidence....

merylsilverburg
Apr 26th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Today, I picked up one of my school newspapers and I found the most freakiest GTA3 coincidence in it. On the first page, there was a list of principals that were at my school since 1991. The third principal's name was:

Donald Love

No joke here. I nearly flipped out when I read this. This principal only stayed at my school for one year (1994-95) then resigned. How freaky is that? Has anyone else encountered any GTA3 coincidences?

Mercury Shadow
Apr 26th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Haha, that's really cool Meryl... unfortunitely, I haven't seen any tie ins with GTA3... but I did hear one of my friends talk about some place he heard of in California called the Red Light District. I thought that was pretty weird.

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 27th, 2002, 12:04 AM
That's pretty cool Meryl.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 27th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Seriously Meryl...wow...that's really cool. Donald Love is like one of my favorite guys in that game too...I've never come across a GTA3 coincidence though...

AsylumEscapee
May 23rd, 2002, 12:15 PM
Lots of places have red light districts.. Filled with drugs, hookers, and so on.

Sounds like a beautiful dream.

RufusFF7
May 23rd, 2002, 01:13 PM
Yeah, this is a HUGE coincidence. OMG! I live in Liberty City!! Can you beleive it! I'm a proud member of the Diablos... Bwahahaha!

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by RufusFF7
Yeah, this is a HUGE coincidence. OMG! I live in Liberty City!! Can you beleive it! I'm a proud member of the Diablos... Bwahahaha!

Okay.....what's with the sarcasm?

Beretta55
May 23rd, 2002, 04:18 PM
Yeah, this is a HUGE coincidence. OMG! I live in Liberty City!! Can you beleive it! I'm a proud member of the Diablos... Bwahahaha! yes a diablo fan hell yes!!!

RufusFF7
May 23rd, 2002, 08:32 PM
Yes the diablos rule!!

Okay.....what's with the sarcasm?

I'm not dissing your thread, it's a good thread, i was jus' joking around... hehe :P

merylsilverburg
May 23rd, 2002, 08:39 PM
Yes the diablos rule!!

I'm not dissing your thread, it's a good thread, i was jus' joking around... hehe :P

Oh, okay. :phew: I was about to say.....:frust: I like the Diablos, but I kinda like the Yakuza. :D

Beretta55
May 23rd, 2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Oh, okay. :phew: I was about to say.....:frust: I like the Diablos, but I kinda like the Yakuza. :D for that you must die the diablos are the best homes i will strike you down jk jk:laugh:

RufusFF7
May 23rd, 2002, 08:55 PM
Hey... "i will strike you down like cobra!" is in that diablo accent too... Brandon Dicamillo says it from CKY.

BlackThornn
May 24th, 2002, 12:45 PM
Yakuza are the masters of Liberty City, baby. :D

Those leetle punks in Harwood didn't know what they was f*****n with when they took that briefcase with the protection money. *pats his AK* :cool:

Beretta55
May 24th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn
Yakuza are the masters of Liberty City, baby. :D

Those leetle punks in Harwood didn't know what they was f*****n with when they took that briefcase with the protection money. *pats his AK* :cool: (in mexican accent) you aint home anymore homes i will strike you down man.

merylsilverburg
May 24th, 2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by baretta55
(in mexican accent) you aint home anymore homes i will strike you down man.

:laugh:

You know who I hated though? The Columbian Cartel....goddammit!! I hate them!! :mad:

Andi
Jun 1st, 2002, 05:10 AM
The triads in china town look the same and sound the As
The Triads in China Town on Rush Hour 2
Slanti I'd :disturb:

Infernal Mass
Jun 1st, 2002, 09:44 AM
:laugh:

interesting topic..I had a 6th grade teacher named Donald Loveless. dude hated me cause i always made fun of his bald head. I was a little punk back then

Andi
Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:41 AM
There was this other lad on this thread that had a head teacher called Donald Love !:peoples:
What a coincidence:sarcasm:

Infernal Mass
Jun 2nd, 2002, 11:23 AM
hey andi..it was Donald Loveless not Love

http://pendragonx.netfirms.com/card20.jpg:laugh:

Andi
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:22 AM
I Am on about some one else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: