PDA

View Full Version : The Best little known RPG....

Buttsblaster
Apr 24th, 2002, 08:44 PM
I've been talkin with people from all over, and i've heard of all sorts of different RPG's i've never heard of, my fav. that most people don't know/don't remember is Shinning Forces. it was from sega genises and game gear.. i loved it. if you just reminice about Shinning forces with me or tell me some RPG's that most people don't know i'd be more then happy to hear them

IcyMourdor
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:35 PM
I'm not too sure about this one as to whether it is known or not, but I'm going to say Legend of Legaia. A lot of people I talk to have never heard of the game before. The whole game is innovative and the soundtracks is better than average. One of my fav RPGs I played.

happy_doughnut
Apr 24th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Hmm...I thought I had already posted here. Uh oh, what did I do.
Anyway, I have to say Legend of Legaia too. The battle system as well as for the plot itself was good. I don't really know many people who've played it. I really liked it though...it's too bad I didn't get past that mist :(
I think Legend of Mana is somewhat of an underdog. At least it is here. Then again, maybe it's just me... :roll:

jenova_jeb
Apr 25th, 2002, 05:19 PM
I've never played any of the Mana games, but I've heard they're great.

Hadoken
Apr 25th, 2002, 07:36 PM
i`ve only played shining force 1 and 2.
both of which were great. its a shame there arent too many games like that nowadays...

Buttsblaster
Apr 25th, 2002, 07:43 PM
heck yeah Hadoken, right now i only got a stupid N64 and a GBC... but im gonna be getting a PS2 soon.. but i seriously would go out and buy the system that would release a new shinning forces... im going threw withdrawls.. or if i could find a freakin game gear cause mine broke but i still have the game.

JC Denton
Apr 26th, 2002, 03:29 PM
exile 3 is not well known but really good, i must say though it is only for people who can stand bad graphics as they are much worse than say ff6, but it is really good and heros of might and magic is good to get ive heard. Personnaly i cant wait for neverwinter nights to come out,

im a big fan of rpg's.