PDA

View Full Version : Japanese reddish wallpaper ^^;;

Pu the Owl
Apr 22nd, 2002, 04:57 PM
New wallpaper.
The theme, as you can see, is Japan, but the result is a bit...chaotic?

April in Japan (http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/japan.jpg)

Hadoken
Apr 22nd, 2002, 06:36 PM
I think thats great!!
I admire how well it was made it.
lol, i`ve got a loooonnnggg ways ahead before i can make anything close to that good.:laugh:

Pu the Owl
Apr 22nd, 2002, 06:54 PM
Thanks for your compliments :)
Anyway, you don't have to worry about anything, 'cause your first banner came out pretty well.

Soul Angel
Apr 22nd, 2002, 07:39 PM
That's really good Fortune!
It is very bright and colourful, I like it :)
Keep it up! ;)

Spirit
Apr 22nd, 2002, 09:19 PM
looks good fortune. Perfect wallpaper for someone who's inclined in such a field of interest :D

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 22nd, 2002, 10:36 PM
Hey I like the colors! Were you going for a sunset feel?

Pu the Owl
Apr 23rd, 2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Hey I like the colors! Were you going for a sunset feel?

Well, not exactly. I didn't know what I was going to do when I started mixing the images :right:

MakgSnake
Apr 23rd, 2002, 04:17 PM
Fortune Thats Great. Seriously, Its A Great Job Done Again. And I MEAN AGAIN!!.!!

I Really LIKE This WALLPAPER Of Ures...!.! ..... (Bohut Acha Hai!)(Its Really Nice) :D

happy_doughnut
Apr 24th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Wow Fortune! It looks great. The colors blend in really good together. You did a really good job! :happy:

Pu the Owl
Apr 24th, 2002, 11:34 AM
Thanks for your comments, everyone. I'll post new images, hoping also I can improve ^__^

merylsilverburg
Apr 26th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Aaaahhh......SUGOI!! :D I love it, Fortune!! The geisha on the left side is camouflaged really well, but yet, still visible enough to see her....very mysterious. ;) I like the whole "sunset theme" and the colors are very nicely done! The colors makes me kinda sad when I look at it....:( I like the Hiragana characters you've added on the right....Akashi shigatsu....hmm....I wonder what that means? Anyway, great job!!

Pu the Owl
Apr 27th, 2002, 08:55 AM
Ah meryl, I had to use Hiragana instead of Kanji :(
I couldn't find the necessary fonts to write .

I looked for the possibility of writing the same thing with kana and I found that the corrispondent form is the one I used on the wallpaper. Sadly, Kanji fonts sets are never complete ones.

Rei
Apr 27th, 2002, 07:13 PM
Still have to understand how to use programs that let you use Japanese kana in writings...

Back to topic: nice work :)

Indrid Cold
Jun 10th, 2002, 02:48 PM
Nice Fortune...

Neo_Soldier28
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:23 PM
That is really cool damn your good at making wallpapers
and pics

Cannibal Clown
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
I like the Hiragana characters you've added on the right....Akashi shigatsu....hmm....I wonder what that means? Anyway, great job!!

I don't know what it means either. I do recognise the hiragana at the bottom though. It looks similiar to the ending signiture aftyer ecery gundeam wing episode. But I haven't seen the show in quite a while, so I can't be sure.

i think that the first word is akashu, which means to shake hands. But I think I'm wrong. I have no idea what the other one is. I feel stupid.

Fortune, what does it mean?