PDA

View Full Version : The Ending!!!!! *spoilers*

kamari-ice
Apr 22nd, 2002, 04:18 PM
Thought I needed help again huh?
Well no I don't, yesterday at 5:49 I seen the ending to final fantasy x!
That means Sunday, April 21, 2002, I beat it.
It was so cool!
It took my an hour to level my stats, and Go higher on the sphere grid!
Thats right, I used Tornado first and it did 999999 damage!
Then Jecht transformed, and I used Blitz Ace which did 999999 damage everytime when Tidus hit him!

*Spoilers Possible*

To tell you I did see the ending, here is how it goes!
After you defeat Braska's Final Aeon, you have to kill off all your Aeons.
After you do that Tidus says, "Everyone" This will be our last time fighting together.
Then Lulu says something.
And Rikku says Not Now
When we beat Yu Yevon, I will disappear!
Then he just stands there looking at Yuna, and Yuna has a sad face!
Then they fight Yu Yevon!
It goes back to where they fought Jecht, and Yuna performs a sending!
When she does, she turns around and see's that Auron is going to be sent!
Auron says Don't Stop!
He walks over to Yuna, first looking at Wakka, then hitting Kimahri in the chest!Then looking at Lulu then Rikku, and final Tidus!
Auron goes by Yuna and says something, then he disappears!
It goes to the people of Besaid Village, and they wait a little while, and they all do a sign to show there happy!
And it goes to one of them "Luzzu or Gatta, I forgot"
He looks up then he puts his arm on his chest, then they all do!
Shows Yuna doing a sending on the Airship, all the Aeons diappear, then Sin does!
There is a sad part when Tidus soul stays and holds Yuna, then he runs off the Airship then gives Jecht a five!
It goes to Yuna by the shore, {which is sad)she tries to whistle for Tidus to come back, then Lulu comes.
They go to the Luca stadium, and Yuna gives a speech!
Then a spark flies by Yuna!
Then the credits come playing the Japnese version "Isn't it wonderful".
Then they have tidus in the water, then ffx logo then the end.

Spirit
Apr 24th, 2002, 12:06 AM
sounds like you enjoyed the game :D
I rushed through once, then couldn't get through a second time....got too bored >.<
try it and get all the ultimate weapons/secrets this time O_o

kamari-ice
Apr 25th, 2002, 05:56 PM
I liked the ending, sad but yet good that Tidus didn't die!He just went back to his own world!I really felt sad when she was whistling for him, and when she was remembering the good times, then her saying Never Forget Them!Broke my heart.

ChronoSquall
May 3rd, 2002, 08:22 PM
Actually I don't think Tidus went back to his own world.....his world faded away when the fayth stopped dreaming :P He went to the farplane with braska, his father and Auron. But that's still not that sad cause at least it's supposed to be like heaven or something :P.

I think at the end when it showed him in the water and he was smiling and swimming up......maybe it was under the dock on the water where yuna whistled and somehow that allowed him to leave the farplane? I dunno I guess it lets you come up with your own answer.

Spirit
May 6th, 2002, 09:02 PM
too bad that the most unexpected endings such as this one are always better than the average "everything's great" ending bs

ChronoSquall
May 6th, 2002, 10:25 PM
I like the overall happy endings but with a little sadness maybe or a question left for you to answer yourself. I hate endings that are just totaly vague and don't tell you anything cause it makes the whole games feel empty and like kind of a waiste.

I think ff10 had a good ending :P I personaly would have just rather seen jecht and auron die and zanarkend get destroyed or something and see the travis character live or have kamari die since his race was whiped out.

kamari-ice
May 7th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Oh my god, I didn't think he could be under the water where Yuna whistled.
I thought he was by Zanarkand.
Man, it could be, I bet it is, I hope it is.
I hope they find each other again.
Thats probably what ffx international is for.