PDA

View Full Version : Secrets!!-!!

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Well Any Of U REMEMBER!.! My Video Game Which I Wrote And Posted A Story Of... "DEEM FLAME PROJECT"......

Well Here Is "TAIRA FLAME"..... This Pic I Made Thinkin When She Starts Investigating For The Guy Who Has "Deem" Written on His Wrist!-!

Hope U Remember Her!!.!! Well Here She Is!.!

I Didn't Really Work On This Pic. Just Made Her Face And All..To Show What She LOOKS Like!.!

Taira Flame's Secrets! (http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=17)

Soul Angel
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:22 PM
Wow Makg that pic is really good!!!
And yeah I remember your story of her! :D

Say are you going to colour it in or ever show us a coloured pic of her?

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Well...It Took Me ALOT Of Time To Make Her, I Had To Think Of A GOOD Looking Girl.....To Represent Her!.! Well I Will Colour Her Soon!..! And Hopefully Make Other FULL Sketches Of Her.!.

And Thanks Alot For Liking It! :)

Cannibal Clown
Jan 27th, 2002, 02:31 PM
You're really good at drawing Makg. Especially when it comes to realism. All i can do is pointy faces with big reflective eyes.

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:48 PM
I Am Sure Cannibal If U Try, U Can Do It Too! As Ure Pretty Amazing At Drawing Too!.!

Did I Make It Too REAL?. I Should Have Made It Cartoony Right? Darn!

Spirit
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:46 AM
pretty good MS!! I would only suggest one thing... Draw for the computer, that is make the image be very free to edit with a computer and then use a computer to add color to it and mkae it look really nice :D

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
pretty good MS!! I would only suggest one thing... Draw for the computer, that is make the image be very free to edit with a computer and then use a computer to add color to it and mkae it look really nice :D

Thanks SpiritSlayer For The Idea, I Am Gonna Try It Out Now!.! Never Really Gave It A Thought!.! Thanks! :D

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Did I Make It Too REAL?. I Should Have Made It Cartoony Right? Darn!

It's a matter of tastes: if you like to make your characters look cartoony, you should use a different style, but if you like more realistic characters, this style is good :)

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 03:28 PM
I Like The Anime Look Alot.!. Its Really Attractive And Beautiful But Ive Been Liking FFX Characters Alot, Which Are life Like!! So Thats Why

I Dunno...Which One Should I Choose. I'll Try Making Taira Like An Anime Character!

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 03:35 PM
So, I'll be waiting for Taira version 2 :D

x157anz
Jan 29th, 2002, 03:57 PM
Cool drawing :) :)
Sadly i dont understand because i wasnt around when u did 'Deem Flame Project' :(
Unless ya tell me what it is now :)

MakgSnake
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:26 PM
I'll Try Putting It Up Again Soon!.! :)