PDA

View Full Version : Funniest anime

Hylas
Apr 21st, 2002, 05:58 AM
Which is the funniest Anime series you have watched? The one which makes you die laughing when you see it, the one with funniest characters and situations?

I have to say Excel Saga, even if I haven't watched the whole show. It's just terrible: I can't stop laughing for the absurdity of the whole thing XD
Sometimes it's pure nonsense!

Rei
Apr 21st, 2002, 08:06 AM
I love Kodomo no Omocha. It's so sweet, but also funny!
Probably one of the weirdest series I've ever watched.

happy_doughnut
Apr 21st, 2002, 01:56 PM
I always thought Ranma 1/2 was pretty funny. I always got at laugh out of Happosai's ( sp?...I KNOW I spelled that wrong) sick jokes. Heh...funny stuff :)

IcyMourdor
Apr 21st, 2002, 05:07 PM
Outlaw Star, especially Episode 23. I couldn't stop laughing at all the things this one episode had. Plus, the whole series had it's points of comedy.

Reid
Apr 21st, 2002, 05:28 PM
I thought that the episode in Cowboy Bebop where the whole crew gets messed up on mushrooms was really funny.

I especially liked Spike walking up a small stair set that seemed to go on forever, then running into a frog that told him he was going on a "Stairway to Heaven".

:laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Apr 22nd, 2002, 07:25 AM
I've never seen it, but read up a lot about it, and I thibk that Photon is the funnyest anime I've ever known.

Indrid Cold
Jun 10th, 2002, 03:09 PM
Tenchi sometimes, and DBZ Sometimes, because og King kai, and some other characters.